JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Celebs Who Admit to Being Masturbation Material
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Lust4Celebs Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2016-04-21
male
Katy Perry - "...and I want to continue to be one of those teenage wet dreams"

Can only imagine how many she has caused.
Love perving over celebs on Session - Britney, Miley, Katy Perry, RiRi, Gaga, Rachel Riley, Kelly Brook, Billie Eilish, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Amelia Dimz, Jordyn Jones, Selena Gomez & many more.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kevinfrancis22 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2021-05-04
55 year old curious male from Florida
Loved the time the late great Sean Lock told Rachel Riley that she was a challenging wank in her Viking helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjP2RA1XXQ
Unregistered ?

Again with the Rachel Riley..... Sorry,I just find most mainstream Pin-ups a bit boring. :-|
CactusJack13 Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2016-08-11

Lust4Celebs said:
Katy Perry - "...and I want to continue to be one of those teenage wet dreams"

Can only imagine how many she has caused.

Oh she's responsible for many lewd dreams and fantasies from my teenage years. She certainly made a mark on me and I was fully drained every time.
WankasterBomber Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2021-12-20
male
kevinfrancis22 said:
Loved the time the late great Sean Lock told Rachel Riley that she was a challenging wank in her Viking helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjP2RA1XXQ

Wonderful. laugh Thanks for the link
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
Wanker78 said:
Gabby Logan has spoken, several times, about how demeaning she finds it being <personally objectified>. I take this as her meaning she does not like being wanked over.

Well, Gabrielle, this just makes me masturbate over you a little more often than I might. For a woman knocking on 50 you are, in every sense of the word, fit. Spunking noisily over your pics and leaving your face looking like a plasterers radio gives me immense satisfaction.strokestrokestroke

What a dumb bitch. I remember when she first came on the scene she was promoted as a sex symbol. The stupid bitch thought as time went by it was her commentary they hired her for.
OlderHornier Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2021-07-05
57 year old bisexual male
HornyHal said:
There's a photo online showing Scarlett Johansson signing autographs at an event. She's in an evening gown. One of the 8 by 10s she is being handed is covered in semen, and she is looking up angrily. I'm assuming it's a fake photo, though it looks quite real.

Had to look it up...

User posted image
Older, Horner, Pervier
nutley Amateur Jackinchatter

410 posts since 2014-11-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
I've mentioned this before somewhere on here, but I always remember a time a few years ago when some non-entity bloke with a blog wrote an article about he couldn't imagine that any man would ever want to masturbate over Courteney Cox.

She found out about it and she got really offended. I'm sure she was even on a US chat show at one point, getting really angry about how offensive it was to suggest that not even one man would masturbate over her.

I always liked that, her chatting openly about how she hoped she was a wank target and found it offensive to suggest that she wasn't.

Obviously I knew it was bollocks as I've been wanking over her for years, and I've chatted to other guys online who do as well, but it was nice to know she'd appreciate it if she knew that I love stroking my cock to her.
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
Hmm, I suspect at least 95% of women out there would be wank targets for at least some of the male population, if they had the wide public audience of being a celeb. Can't say I've ever wanked to Courtney Cox myself, but for anyone to suggest no man would wish to wank over her is absolutely ridiculous. There's women far less conventionally attractive than her who some men get horny for. Heck, some of the women I love jacking for I've seen being called "ugly", and similar things.

I recall many years ago, Frank Skinner interviewing Carol Vorderman, and bringing her attention to a Vorders appreciation site, where men commented about wanking over her. She acted all coy and shy about it in the interview, though I suspect her reaction to it now, would be very different. She comes across very slutty now, when she didn't back then.
peterd12 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2021-07-22
66 year old heterosexual male from England
bham87uk said:
What a dumb bitch. I remember when she first came on the scene she was promoted as a sex symbol. The stupid bitch thought as time went by it was her commentary they hired her for.

I remember Gabby Logan giving a late Nineties (?) interview to a lads' mag (probably Loaded) in which she talked about her legs, her love of stilettos and how she thought she had really nice tits. I guess a lot of these girls rewrite their own history as time goes by - and to be fair, I think she's a pretty decent broadcaster.
nutley Amateur Jackinchatter

410 posts since 2014-11-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
peterd12 said:
I remember Gabby Logan giving a late Nineties (?) interview to a lads' mag (probably Loaded) in which she talked about her legs, her love of stilettos and how she thought she had really nice tits. I guess a lot of these girls rewrite their own history as time goes by - and to be fair, I think she's a pretty decent broadcaster.

I remember those days well...

User posted image

She clearly wasn't too bothered about being portrayed as a wank target back then.
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
Exactly. She was brought in for her cock hardening abilities first commentary 2nd.
Robsan356 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2022-02-18
71 year old curious male
Courtney Cox is definitely a Wank target for me. Have fancied her for years.
Bobbijones2019 Skilled Jackinchatter

806 posts since 2019-06-09
47 year old
nutley said:
I remember those days well...

User posted image

She clearly wasn't too bothered about being portrayed as a wank target back then.

Oh gid. I admit to having a bit of a soft (hard) spot for her when I see her on the TV now. But that pic, wow,,,,think I need to google her older pics
Unregistered ?

Following her recent provocative selfies and the weekend's very revealing interview with the accompanying photos, I would suggest Carol Vorderman, if only by proxy
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Celebs Who Admit to Being Masturbation Material