JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Skirts, tights and panties?
Page: < prev  of 2  
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
laceycooper said:
30/uk/m here. I love dressing up in stockings, high heels and tight dresses or skirts to jerk off. PM me if you want pics or to arrange a cam session on Skype. Lacey

Love them on men too
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I love looking at a nice ass and especially on in a tight skirt. I have a couple of memorable up skirt sightings.

The first was when I was in my late teens as working in the dairy at a grocery store. I was stocking the bag milk and happened to look over just as a beautiful girl was bending over to pick up her grocery basket. She was wearing a pastel pink sundress and I got a great view of her light blue panties.

The second was while I was on a commuter train. This girl was in a seat facing backwards and across the aisle from me (our chairs faced each other). I happened to catch a gimps of her white panties. I thought I was discreet and kept my eyes moving up. Then I noticed she was looking right at me. The next thing I know she is positioning her legs in a way that gave me a better view and smiled. I just smiled back and enjoyed the view until she got up at her station.
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
51 year old heterosexual
Have spent my entire life in pursuit of upskirt looks. Always want to see if I can tell if she is wearing pantyhose of stockings. SOOO hot if the latter, of course. Panty shots are of course welcome as well.
westcoast0067 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2022-02-11
56 year old male from Vancouver
John_Handcock said:
I love looking at a nice ass and especially on in a tight skirt. I have a couple of memorable up skirt sightings.

The first was when I was in my late teens as working in the dairy at a grocery store. I was stocking the bag milk and happened to look over just as a beautiful girl was bending over to pick up her grocery basket. She was wearing a pastel pink sundress and I got a great view of her light blue panties.

The second was while I was on a commuter train. This girl was in a seat facing backwards and across the aisle from me (our chairs faced each other). I happened to catch a gimps of her white panties. I thought I was discreet and kept my eyes moving up. Then I noticed she was looking right at me. The next thing I know she is positioning her legs in a way that gave me a better view and smiled. I just smiled back and enjoyed the view until she got up at her station.

So lucky!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Skirts, tights and panties?