JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » All a matter of trust!
Page: of 1  
JamesQSussex Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2016-05-19
54 year old heterosexual from Sussex, UK
So since joining the forum a few chaps local to me have IMed me and we are talking about what we like etc etc and it's good fun.

It would be even more fun if we could get together chat & wank but how do you go from the nice safe place behind a keyboard to a face to face meeting, at the end of the day each of us have a lot to potentially lose out on and building virtual trust is one thing but moving that to real life trust where you sit naked with someone and wank with them is something I have not done.

So for those who have how did you do it what are the pros and cons?

J
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If you find out let me know if love to move forward with someone like that,
Unregistered ?

It seems like a lot of people find it difficult to find same minded others to meet up with in person. I came here looking but there has been rarely anyone close by who is willing. If you are new to this, there is a lot of crap to wade through to achieve your desires.

Good luck to you.
marriedstroker Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-06-23
54 year old bisexual from Denmark
I've only met up with a complete stranger once, but I would say:
- build that virtual trust by chatting online and make sure you expect the same from the mutual action
- think of meeting up at a pub or cafe first (it's a lot easier to back out in a public place than at home)
- decide if you're OK with meeting your jo buddy in the local supermarket (if not, find someone in the next town)
use it or lose it - so i jo daily...
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
marriedstroker said:
I've only met up with a complete stranger once, but I would say:
- build that virtual trust by chatting online and make sure you expect the same from the mutual action
- think of meeting up at a pub or cafe first (it's a lot easier to back out in a public place than at home)
- decide if you're OK with meeting your jo buddy in the local supermarket (if not, find someone in the next town)

This is so true - I have been trying very hard to meet a regular similar married JO bud ... actually have met a few nice guys face to face (they always seem nervous at first) and it is so nice to be able to openly chat about our FWB goal - Only actually met and had JO fun with one really nice similar guy, and then he just went quiet (think sometimes the guilt, etc may sink in) ... so I am still looking for that one FWB, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult, but one you sift thru the risky ones, the fakes, and the nervous to meet ones ... there isn't much left LOL ... at this point in my life I really want to act on this desire, but hard to do
Sucker63 Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2014-06-24
60 year old curious from UK
Agree with everything mentiat says - I really want a bud but its so difficult to
a - overcome the nerves
b - meet a nice guy
Trainee Cum Slut
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Women say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince. Its the same here. actually some times you just fall into it, like i did for years with a good friend. we were friends first and then found out we both like to do ssame things. just keep trying.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I have talked to many guys online lately some close to me an want to meet up. Some want to fuck me rather than jack off. So a big decision is to be made. Hopefully meet in public somewhere, maybe even meet at an adult toy store. The tough thing is finding a place to do something, an not feel nervous. I know if I ever get nude with someone it's on then!
JO,CBT, Btm !
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
ilsatyr63 said:
Women say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince. Its the same here. actually some times you just fall into it, like i did for years with a good friend. we were friends first and then found out we both like to do ssame things. just keep trying.

This is so true (the friend part) - my first JO bud was with a married friend of mine, think the reason it was such fun is becuase we were actually friends prior .. not just some "JO and go" - made for some great orgasms LOL
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
It would be nice to have a married friend that turned out to be a jack off partner an more. But that's to easy, maybe some friends are but are in the closet!
JO,CBT, Btm !
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
Best couple times been guys that were friends first.
JamesQSussex Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2016-05-19
54 year old heterosexual from Sussex, UK
And that is the issue nicely warped up, glad its not just me I would still be the nervous box.

J

mentiat said:
This is so true - I have been trying very hard to meet a regular similar married JO bud ... actually have met a few nice guys face to face (they always seem nervous at first) and it is so nice to be able to openly chat about our FWB goal - Only actually met and had JO fun with one really nice similar guy, and then he just went quiet (think sometimes the guilt, etc may sink in) ... so I am still looking for that one FWB, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult, but one you sift thru the risky ones, the fakes, and the nervous to meet ones ... there isn't much left LOL ... at this point in my life I really want to act on this desire, but hard to do
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » All a matter of trust!