JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
drumrock85 Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2012-05-22
40 year old
whats everyones fav way to tittyfuck? lube? what position works best for you? where do u cum when doing it? luv tittyfucking and have been on a tittyfuck kick here lately
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
My wife has huge tits and kneels in front of me. While there she can also rim and blow me. She makes sure the spunk goes on her nipples for me to lick off.
Unregistered ?

Like my gf to be on her back so I can pump her tits and eventually unload on her chin. Also love her on her knees sliding my lubed cock between them
lorel6418 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2012-06-22
51 year old heterosexual
my wife prefers it when she is on her back and I run my cock towards her face. I can cum on her tits or face, if I want to, but she would rather me put it in her mouth at the end. I usually go there just as I'm about to cum, so she pumps it with her hand into her mouth to finish.

Not always, but that's the #1 scenario. A lot of the time titty fucking is just foreplay, so it depends.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
My wife has larger blobs. Usually I straddle her chest and she holds them together as I thrust my hips, fucking them. I run a lot of precum so it's pretty slick. I cum and shots go up on her throat and chin. Sometime I will stop and put the head on her nipples and jack myself to cum in them. Sucking my cum off those big nips is great!
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
drumrock85 Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2012-05-22
40 year old
all good comments so far. It is always fun. Did it last night. Did it a little in multiple positions. Her on her knees with cock between her tits and the head in her mouth. Also tried a new position. Her laying on her back with her head off the edge of the bed, stand by her bed so she can deep throat. then slid it between the tits from that direction. was a new and hot way.
sammears75 Skilled Jackinchatter

546 posts since 2013-09-06
48 year old heterosexual from Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Never done it.....it's defo there on my list of things to try though....
here for fun......sammears75 ......message me if you wanna chat, jack, anything else :-) wickr: sammears - tumblr: sammears
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Two ways we like it! Flat on her back with her arms raised above her head. Then I straddle her and lay it between her tits. Then she pushes her tits together with her hands as I stroke it. I like my cockhead deep between her tits when I shoot off. I usually use some liquid lube.

Another way is for her to get on her knees and face me. Then I go down in from the top. We use this position mostly when she wears a bra and I go down into the deep cleavage from the top.
NaughtyNY Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2013-08-26
heterosexual from NYC
I prefer lube but the must is the woman holding her own tits, and watching your cock move between them, and not stopping after the cum shot, and if she is kneeling in front, she needs to put the messy tit in your mouth after. F she is flat on her back she needs to ass if she can lick your asshole being careful to leave whatever cum on her Tits, neck and face undisturbed.
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
Like it when she is on her back and I'm squeezing them tight with a lot of lube between them
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Unregistered ?

With my last gf I liked her o her back fucking her titys and cumming on her neck and face.
Page: of 1