JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » More panty sniffing stories please
Page: of 1  
smokn9r Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-05-21
55 year old heterosexual from Vegas
I am interested for those with panty sniffing experience to please share.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I never get the chance now, though would love to get into the laundry basket of one of my wifes friends. I was always disappointed how little she messed up her nickers. Still, nice to sniff and kiss her gussett. I'm rock hard thinking about it.

Unregistered ?

I shared a place with a nice looking busty chick. We worked different hours so I was often home alone. I loved sniffing and licking her panties, pantyhose, and 36D bras and would jerk sitting on her bed with one pair around my cock and sniffing another. I'm getting hard just thinking about it...

checkthisout Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-12-03
38 year old curious male from California
Oh how i love this.. check out this dude. very hot

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=Ve28PsJ613_&cl=XN6SY_J613_
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=IHN7AzJ813_&cl=XkxjR_J813_

luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
When I was in school (a long time ago) I had a female housemate. One day I couldn't resist going into her room and digging through her panty drawer. I found a great pair of satin panties. They were so silky I couldn't resist rubbing my cock with them. I managed to control myself and not cum in them so I could put them back. The next time I went looking for those panties, I couldn't control myself. I ended up putting them on and lying on her bed and humping her pillow until I came in them. I couldn't put them back, so I kept them and used them regularly to jerk off into. A few times I even wore them under my clothes while we sat in the same room.
No heel is too high

wetpinkpanties Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-07-17
65 year old
Sooo hot to me would be to watch you stroke your cock while you sniff my panties...while I'm still wearing them. Warm and wet pussy behind satiny pink panties, your hand tight around your pounding cock, yummmm. Tease me while you stroke, your tongue against my wet satin.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
Oh yes I love sniffing panties. Most men have sniffing panties at some point in there life and it would be hard to find a guy who has not had those curious thoughts when seeing a pair of worn panties laying on the floor or in the hamper. When visiting someone else's house I usually excuse myself to go to the bathroom, go straight for the hamper, and yummy, here is my reward, one of my buddy's wife's freshly used and smelly undies. I can't help it, but unload myself in them. I know for sure some of my friends have done this same thing with my wifes panties. My wife actually intentionally leaves her panties in plain sight so that my friends will see them and hopefully use them, most of the time they do use them as they are never in the same place my wife left them. It turns her on that I enjoy sniffing panties and also that others sniff her panties. I love putting my nose right into the crotch and putting some of the scent on my nose, my wife will come up to me and kiss me while we are over at a friends house after I have been in the bathroom and she will whisper to me that she can smell her on my nose and she usually says no fair. My wife is really cool and she loves how turned on panties make me. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » More panty sniffing stories please