JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » At the Gym
Page: < prev  of 8  
daveyboy89 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2009-08-14
45 year old homosexual from Ireland
had my first gym shower "experience" tonight. Saw a guy across the room head to the showers - big dick and already on an abvious semi. I had just finished showering but this was too good an opportunity to pass up and i went back in. it's a small open shower room with 6 showers - 3 vs 3 on opposite walls. he went to one corner and i went to the other on the same wall (nobody at the shower in between). i could see he was fully hard now and although he was facing towards the wall he wasn't really trying to hide it from me. he had a toned body and a great bubble ass. there were a few other older guys showering on the other wall so we had to wait for 5 mins for them to go. the gym was closing in 10 mins so we knew we were the last 2 guys in the showers. he knew i was looking at his cock and he was showing it off, a good 8 inches uncut and fully hard. once we were on our own in the shower area he turned around and started wanking his cock, pulling the skin back to reveal a nice reddish pink head. i am well practiced in not getting a hard-on while surrounded by fit naked guys but now i needed to get hard to show i was interested, i started wanking and we made eye contact. we wanked for a few minutes together and then he shot 3 loads on his toned chest. i came within 10 seconds of seeing him shoot. i took another minute to go soft and headed out to the changing area (there were still five people out there). he changed quickly and left. i regret not getting a feel of his perfect cock - maybe next time!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
I completely agree with bond_to about gyms should have male jerk off rooms to spill seed. I usually wait until I get home and then get naked, legs spread on my bed, a jar of abolene and then phone bone with a like minded buddy.
Ryan JO Addicted
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » At the Gym