JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I love it when my wife gets fucked...anyone else?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

One day I'll talk her into it... until then I'll stroke my cock thinking about it. grin
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

love the thought until then I am doing the same .
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
tazztaff said:
love the thought until then I am doing the same .

Me too !
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
My first experience of this was as a 19 year old at a party at a friends house. It was during the Christmas/New Year period. Lots of people, all ages. At some point I went upstairs to use the toilet and heard sounds from one of the bedrooms. The door was slightly ajar and I couldn't help being nosey. A middle-aged woman who I did know was lying on the bed dress around her waist. 4 lads around the bed. One lad was between her legs fucking her, the others waiting their turn. I didn't hang about. I knew her husband was downstairs and I wondered if he knew. The thought of someone's wife being gang-fucked made me so hard. All my life it's the one thing that gets me hard more than anything else.
oldphil Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-12-15
74 year old
Me and my wife have had an open marriage almost all our married life ... this way we can both enjoy ourselves with no secrets held from each other.....I am 65 and wife 62 and have been married for 41 years ..Phil
jackaddict69 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-12-24
44 year old
i love when a friend is over or someone is w/ my wife, i love watching,helping razz
Unregistered ?

Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
I'm totally with you guys on this. Watching her is usually better than fucking her. One of the first times I saw her fuck somebody else was at a party. We found another couple we really liked and swapped partners. The bedrooms were already full so we fucked on the carpet in the living room, side by side. I was on top pounding this other guys wife while my wife was under him right next to me. As good as it was screwing his wife, I just could not take my eyes off my wife getting screwed. I was so exciting to watch. After that night we agreed that if we were going to have sex with others we would always do it together in the same room. Damn I miss those days!
davak Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2016-12-05
74 year old curious from Aberdeen
I wanted this to happen with my ex lover who is mid 60s but it didn't quite get that far. Best I had was her being finger fucked in car at dogging sites while i wanked and filmed the action. Still a huge turn on seeing her getting turned on by strangers.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've only watched my wife Bibi actually fucking 2 other guys. If she had more than those two, it was not shared by me. One of her "lovers" was with another couple that we swapped with the four of us in a king sized bed. She and the other guy had their heads at the foot of the bed, and I had his wife right way on the bed.
The other time, she told me that she wanted to fuck that other guy, with me sitting there watching them, and after he came in her, she wanted me to suck her pussy. I was thrilled to be able to do that.
Dickguy
BadPuppy Professional Jackinchatter

1202 posts since 2008-10-05
68 year old
If an unmarried guy can jump in here... Hot stuff guys! I like homemade vids where she is looking into hubby's cam while she is being fucked. stroke
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
For me, this falls under one of those fantasies that I have, but Would not want it to happen in real life because I would be too jealous and would not be able to handle it.
My ex wife and I both fantasized about seeing the other fuck someone else. We were both very open about our fantasies of other people. I knew who turned her on and what she would like to do with them and she knew who turned me on and what I thought about doing with them. Sometimes, while fucking, masturbating or going down on each other, we would talk about what we'd like to be doing with another person or maybe I would ask her if she wished she had so and so's cock in her mouth while she sucked me off, etc...
We both fantasized about swinging and even bought and read swingers magazines together and which adds we liked and what might happen if we were to answer each one. I could talk about imagining her sucking off a guy in one of the ads while she watches his wife sucking me.
These were fantasies we both shared, got into and enjoyed greatly, but we both agreed that while they were hot fantasies, neither of us could handle seeing the other with anyone else in real life except we had talked about another girl for a threesome. That never happened, but for some reason that was the only way she would be alright with me doing another girl....and of course, I could handle seeing her with another girl, just not with another guy.
I have since dated a few girls that have said they would do a threesome with another girl and would be okay with it, but again, a threesome has never happened in my life yet.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
hand_fuck Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-12-12
49 year old male
before my wife and i were together we hung out in the same circle of friends. one night at a club she was all over some random guy, fondling each other and dry humping. later that night we all went to her place and her and this guy disappeared into the bedroom. i heard them fucking but never witnessed it. i was so hard that night and still wank to that thought.

after we'd got together, we had a threesome with a girlfriend of hers, many times. it was awesome; i got to fuck another girl while she watched and she got to fuck another girl while i watched. although we spoke about it, fucking another guy wasn't something she wanted to do.

recently though, a guy from her work, who's like 15 years younger, was over at our place for dinner. after dinner we were watching some tv and i fell asleep. i awoke a while later to him laying with his head on her lap. her top was pushed up and he was sucking her tits. his pants were zipped open and she was playing with his cock. they were so into it they didn't notice i'd woken up. i pretended to be asleep and watched them for a while until she finished him off.

afterwards she confessed to me what had happened and we had the hottest sex ever while she told me how she wanted to fuck him. hopefully it'll happen.
Unregistered ?

we were swingers seen my wife being fucked big turn on see his cock right inside her pussy and enjoy seeing and hearing her sounds as she is being fucked i have seen my wife take W/D very thick girth thought she would never be able take his cock but he took his time put his cock up against her hole and got her pussy to open wide and slowly take his cock all way in i was surprised she managed it but she did and after a while when she was relaxed he manged to start to give her pussy a fucking i could see his cock go all way in then back out she was very wide and pussy gripped around his cock we met him few times and she enjoyed the feeling of stretching wide open
Unregistered ?

Really something myself and partner are seriously considering, we always talk when fucking about seeing each other with others . She absolutely loves dressing up when we are away in hotels teasing cock , if then flashing her little panties . Just the next step is the hardest
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I love it when my wife gets fucked...anyone else?