JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I love it when my wife gets fucked...anyone else?
Page: < prev  of 5  
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Wifey and I did MFM about 30 times when she was in her 30s and 40s. She hasn't fucked another guy now for 20 years.

I miss the rampant sex drive she once had, but I have many lewd memories that I jack off to quite often.

When we fuck now she loves me to talk dirty by reminding her what a cock-hungry slut she once was, naming all the guys who slobbered over her tits and pounded her cunt.

Watching a stiff-pricked guy play with your wife is the most vivid sex memory you will ever have.

aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Springer Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2022-12-28
61 year old
subby4hm said:
I'm still new to the site and haven't posted a whole lot but the reason I came on here was to find and chat with like minded people. So here we go with my second post and hopefully this will spark some conversation. So I have always gotten off watching my wife fuck other men. I mean I love having a front row seat just inches away as one of her lovers just has his way with her sweet little pussy. I love watching him run his hands all mover her body. I love it when his strong hands grab a hand full of my wife's beautiful ass. I love watching his tongue slip into her mouth and all over her sweet little latina body. Its such a thrill when a man guided her face towards his swollen cock and places his throbbing dick against her lips. Watching my wife submit to her lover and open her sweet little mouth an allowing him to enter her warm lips....dam...only thing hotter is when her lover talks dirty to her and to me...the thrill of me and her in 69 as he doggie styles her and pounds her hard is almost to much sometimes. Hearing this man calling her a good little whore and giving her instructions on how to ride his massive dick is such a turn on for me. then listening to his voice tell me to watch him stretching my wife little cunt and telling me how good MY wife feels on his dick...i just love every minute of it. I love doing it, talking about it, and reliving it. Anyone else wanna chime in?

You seem to be missing the best part; sliding your hard dick into her cum filled pussy. The sensation is amazing!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I love it when my wife gets fucked...anyone else?