JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women and/or couples who like a guy to lick cum from her tits/nipples?
Page: of 2   next > 
jayhavinfun01 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-12-29
64 year old bisexual from eastern nc
I wonder how many women and/or couples enjoy having a guy lick cum from her tits & nipples? For some reason, this has always fascinated me. Love watching a cock shoot its cum anyway... and particularly when the target of the cum is on a nice pair of willing tits. I then fantasize about licking that cum off ... mmmm! There are too few videos out there... but I did have one couple on a pay site do this for me and he licked his own cum off of her tits! Was awesome!!!
Tired of jacking by myself!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
My wife really gets off on it. She will lay with her head at a corner of the bed, I will straddle her face and she will lick my balls and ass while I jack off. All the while she will be furiously rubbing her cunt. Finally I blow my load all over her tits and when I bend down and start licking it up she has a tremendous orgasm. She loves it because it's, in her words, 'nasty' and she loves nasty!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Love it!!!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
I so love licking the cum off if an amazing set of titties and sucking on the nipples. Even better if the woman's nipples are as sensitive as mine, which is amazingly sensitive. I wake up in the morning and if they are not already hard, I think about shimmying into my favorite pair of lace thing panties and they immediately get rock hard. Anybody else with sensitive nipples?
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Unregistered ?

FaggotFredCUMPIG said:
I so love licking the cum off if an amazing set of titties and sucking on the nipples. Even better if the woman's nipples are as sensitive as mine, which is amazingly sensitive. I wake up in the morning and if they are not already hard, I think about shimmying into my favorite pair of lace thing panties and they immediately get rock hard. Anybody else with sensitive nipples?

very sensitive nipples. easiest way to turn me on is to just barely touch my nipples and ill be bent over for you quick. i would love to lick fresh cum off of some beautiful breasts. i don't care if its mine ir someone else's but that would be amazing
jhcades Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-07-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
Thats great! I love that stuff too! I have licked it off my wife's tits a few times
jhcades Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-07-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
Jesus that's amazing
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
Former couple here (with ex-GF). She used to live the thought of me getting involved with some bi action with another man, which included watching me suck or stroke another cock until it cums. Never got the chance, so instead she got the idea of me tasting my own cum, & she LOVED it. Got her her so wet & hot she would cum instantly. She would give me blowjobs & instead of swallowing would come up & kiss me with a mouthful of cum. She also liked watching me lick it off her tits - she liked watching me. And of course she loved it when I would cum all over her pussy or ass & then take my time licking her clean. Said it was a real turn on knowing I was tasting/ licking my own cum. Too bad she moved away.
Alphacuckold Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-02-22
44 year old curious
I fantasize about celebrities like Patricia heaton and Liz Huxley being full of bbccum and I lick it up
Cracker needing a cuckolding
jayhavinfun01 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-12-29
64 year old bisexual from eastern nc
Still very interested in finding a couple to make this fantasy a reality...
Tired of jacking by myself!
Unregistered ?

Just managed this weekend to lick my gf out having come in her cunt. Delicious.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I have done that with a couple of ex's. We enjoyed it. The other thing they loved was me eating their pussies after I came in them. That really turned them on.
Unregistered ?

Gunstar69 said:
I have done that with a couple of ex's. We enjoyed it. The other thing they loved was me eating their pussies after I came in them. That really turned them on.

Yes! Absolutely amazing!!!
needitnow101 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2017-09-21
39 year old bisexual female from UK
r712adrian said:
Just managed this weekend to lick my gf out having come in her cunt. Delicious.

What a very lucky girl! As for a man licking his own cum - its what i live for, but he has to rub it in a bit 1st, then hes allowed to lick it off my tits.

Tell me you wanna cum on my tits an ill be wet before youve even pulled your dick out
JayinAZ Amateur Jackinchatter

479 posts since 2013-11-23
68 year old from Arizona
Nice big tits are my favorite place to cum. My wife loves it on her 40DDDs, especially if I lick it off and then jam my cummy tongue in her mouth. Yours are great, needitnow101, I'd love to cover them with my load.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women and/or couples who like a guy to lick cum from her tits/nipples?