JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Riskiest Sex
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
BubbleBubble said:
i fucked my ex boyfriend at a mini golf course. there were not many people there, and there was this big cave you had t ogo in to complete one of the holes. i had a short little skirt on, so he pulled down my panties and took me right in there. we both cummed very fast. i didnt last more than a minute. he put his hard cock in me and after a few thrusts, i went over the edge. he pulled out and cummed all over my butt.

i left my panties on the ground. when i tried to go back and find them, they were already gone. i did not want to go up to the desk and ask if someone had found my underwear haha

That is a HOT story!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rumy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-12-20
44 year old heterosexual female from Yorkshire, Uk
Years ago I went to the cinema with my ex, it was during the anytime so pretty quiet and as the film started we realised we were the only ones there, so would be rude not to take advantage of having the place to ourselves.

My boyfriend at the time unfastened his jeans and grabbed my hand to touch him, I couldn't say no so ended up giving him a blow job and letting him cum in my mouth so there was no mess. I had a skirt on so took off my underwear and sat on top of him to ride him while he sucked my tits, after I came we just sat back down as normal giggling to ourselves.

2 minutes later an usher came in the room to check all the fire exit -I often wonder were they watching on camera somewhere until we'd finished.
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I took my ex lover to a lighthouse museum at a small town in NE Scotland. A film was being shown on in a small room with seating. We sat in the back row on our own. Others were seated in front of us. We started to snog and hands were everywhere. I got my cock out and she wanked me while I fingered her. She was very wet. We came out feeling very flushed but nobody knew.
Charliesmith654 Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2014-04-25
curious from Uk
On holiday walking back to our villa passed a large group of young lads partying hard in their villa just down the hill. An hour later we sneaked back and went around the side just 2 feet from the balcony where they were all drinking. Wife bent over and I fucked her up the arse expecting the guys to look over the side at any moment and catch us
Willooh Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2017-09-20
56 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
Licked and fucked my adult stepdaughter's girlfriend in living room with step and her husband 20 feet away in their bedroom and my wife asleep in basement bedroom
jonsnix Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2017-10-11
86 year old
When travelling on a long distance night time bus journey, my wife and I were cuddling under a blanket and playing with each other. She turned her back to me and we spooned. So I pushed my cock between her legs and we gently rocked together When she said she was ready to cum, I shot my load into her. As most people were on the bus were sleeping we don't know if anyone knew what was going on.
bijackn Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-02-15
57 year old bisexual male
i fucked the the maid of honor at a buddies wedding in the church basement all the while she was telling me how good the bride tasted the night before while she was eating her out
throbbing is the best way thru the day
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Fucked future wife on sisters bed while the rest of the family was asleep .
handy Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2009-02-14
75 year old curious male from Tulsa
Ex and I fucked on I-35 leaving Dallas while I was driving. She straddled me and provided the action.
Have Dick. Will Stroke
Unregistered ?

I used to be a projectionist in a movie theater and used to have sex in the screening room, while I was operating the projectors, hundreds of stories, I would have to write a book of all the risky places I have had sex, and the people I had it with! many gr8 memories! Yum!

And I am sorry ladies, I know this is a for her thread, just loved the stories and would love to share stories with any one of them!
pantylines Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-10-19
54 year old male from USA - CA
I don't recommend infidelity, and can report with confidence that the thrill wears off quickly. But since you asked, I did have sex one time with a buddy's wife in the bathroom while my own wife was sleeping about eight feet away - a memorable, if inadvisable, experience. (All are still together, BTW.)
Ukwankerstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2014-06-24
heterosexual from Uk
Quite a few to choose from ... the sisters was great, the mmf seasions etc but one that was pretty risky at the time was when I used to lodge at a mates place yrs back, his gf was a babe, pretty, petite, sassy, incredible firm tits and slim etc, 24..... I used to fuck her every Sunday morning when her bf went to play rugby ..... she started it, and I should have told her to get lost but she was so fit and she just came into my room naked one Sunday and grabbed me lol - rude not too .... fucked her maybe 50 times on Sunday mornings only .... rest of the week she fucked him and made it good and load so I could hear and wank off in the next room - dirty girl lol
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Many years ago I went on an indoor camping trip with my daughter's brownie troop. We slept on the floor in our sleeping bags. I was next to the troop leader. Somehow we started playing around. I fingered her pussy for a while. Then, I got on top of her and slowly and quietly I fucked her. From then on when we went on any functions, her and I bunked together and had a lot of sex.
Vabigdog Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2009-01-11
67 year old curious male from Virginia
Many years ago, during my college years, I was working as a front desk clerk at a beach hotel. Behind the front desk was a private office/sitting area. A girlfriend stopped by and when we had the chance we went back there and quietly fucked our brains out. The front desk and office door remained open! Hottest sex ever up to that point in my life.
Unregistered ?

What i did went from risky to just plain crazy. I was at a rest stop where guys sometimes meet for sex. I had jacked with few guys there over the years. Nothing more. Then onevgine day when i was extra horny this guy offerd a lot more. We went over to his truck and he turned around, dropped his pants and bent over his truck seat. Id never even thought of anal before but i just went for it bareback. Was by far the wildest thing i ever did sexually. I told him i was gonna cum and me made me pull out just as i did. He flipped around and came with me.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Riskiest Sex