JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Spa World outside of DC
Page: of 1  
VAguy Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2014-05-05
32 year old curious from Newport News, VA
Anyone ever visit Spa World in Centerville, VA? I visited the other day. Saw two guys in their fifties jerking off discreetly in one of the pools. Sat with a few younger guys for a while and we all jerked out dicks a bit but no one was hard.

I didn't get a chance to ask any of them what you could get away with there. The management of course forbids anything sexual but it was clear most of the guys were cruising. Being a young guy in decent shape, There were a lot of eyes on me.

Has anyone been there? Any suggestions for future visits?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
it's a great place to relax and chat with guys but I don't think it's smart to play there. it could really screw it up for all of us. it's a family Korean place, not a gay bath house and should be respected. meet guys there but please take it elsewhere - and trust me, I'd love to hook up with some of the guys there, it's not about being a prude, just respecting the people and the spa's purpose
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
That place was not there years ago when I lived in Manassas, damnit.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
smithrandy1971 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2013-02-16
59 year old heterosexual male from Alexandria, VA USA
I wish this place would open back up, DAMN COVID!!
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
The spa I go to there is always some cruising and looking. Most i have ever experienced is a quick BJ for a taste but definitely jerking and blowing loads in the steam room. Management regularly walks around checking.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I love stroking my cock in steam rooms, since I love steam rooms generally they are part of my non-stroking post workout routine where available. Went on business trip a few months ago and the hotel had a great gym and spa with steam. I checked with the lady running the spa re: closing time and told her that I would do a late workout and hit the steam. I felt so good to be naked in the steam, to lube and edge my cock hard and then walk out into the cool air just a towel wrapped around my waist cock jutting out. I pretty much had the place to my self at that point and I grabbed cool water that was right there to hydrate, calm from the edge and go back in to edge some more. Did that several times.
Working it hard
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Spa World outside of DC