JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking wife's milky tits
Page: of 2   next > 
Anonmoose Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2016-01-15
43 year old heterosexual from Indiana
Over the last number of years that my wife has been breast feeding, I've enjoyed sucking her full milky tits and getting a drink. This has gotten us into an adult nursing relationship. She loves the nipple stimulation and she usually masturbates while nursing me. I like to masturbate too while I nurse and often it turns into trading handjobs or fucking.
It makes me hard just thinking about nursing. Any other folks experience this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I loved sucking my wife's milky tits while it lasted. I hate cow's milk but the warm sweet milk from her tits was something else. Still do it without the milk and get hard as soon as I latch on.
Anonmoose Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2016-01-15
43 year old heterosexual from Indiana
Awesome- looking forward to enjoying my wife's tits in the years to come.
Unregistered ?

Used to do this! It was great!
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Wife and I did this a lot. We kept her in milk for quite a while, even after the babies were no longer nursing. Even without milk, I like the sucking action.
William99 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2011-11-08
48 year old bisexual
Str8_Bob said:
Wife and I did this a lot. We kept her in milk for quite a while, even after the babies were no longer nursing. Even without milk, I like the sucking action.

Hot! Was your nursing enough to keep her in milk, or did she continue to pump? Did anyone notice that her breasts were staying big (nursing size) for a long time?

William99 said:
Hot! Was your nursing enough to keep her in milk, or did she continue to pump? Did anyone notice that her breasts were staying big (nursing size) for a long time?

She continued to pump once a day after the babies were no longer nursing. That and my own suckling kept her milk flowing. Her sisters noticed that her breasts were staying large long after the kids were on solid food. She confided to them what we were doing. Although it was supposed to be a secret, the word got around in her family.
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
Str8_Bob said:
She continued to pump once a day after the babies were no longer nursing. That and my own suckling kept her milk flowing. Her sisters noticed that her breasts were staying large long after the kids were on solid food. She confided to them what we were doing. Although it was supposed to be a secret, the word got around in her family.

Great story, so hot that you both kept her milk flowing after the babies for your own enjoyment. Must be incredible to not only nurse those big nipples, but also enjoy her tittie milk.

edalboy64 said:
Great story, so hot that you both kept her milk flowing after the babies for your own enjoyment. Must be incredible to not only nurse those big nipples, but also enjoy her tittie milk.

Developed a taste for tittie milk, and enjoyed the nursing. A little embarrassing when the secret got around wife's family, but the husbands (all but one) asked quietly for tips.
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
Str8_Bob said:
Developed a taste for tittie milk, and enjoyed the nursing. A little embarrassing when the secret got around wife's family, but the husbands (all but one) asked quietly for tips.

That's one way to liven up the family reunion! Nice big nipples on her?

LOL.....yes, when her tits stayed big and a couple of her sisters noticed it, it apparently circulated among them and the others....and their husbands....as a "secret" that everyone was told not to tell, So it wasn't openly discussed, but the husbands would take me aside to whisper about it and ask for tips.

My wife does have big tits (38DDD) and big prominent nipples and areolae. Great to suck milk from.
Unregistered ?

Did it too. 2 kids worth. It was very sexual and sensual, and almost always involved mutual masturbation or sex. Sometimes she would hand express herself all over my cock ad balls while I masturbated. Fucking hot! stroke
Dickholder Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-07-03
37 year old heterosexual male
Anonmoose said:
Over the last number of years that my wife has been breast feeding, I've enjoyed sucking her full milky tits and getting a drink. This has gotten us into an adult nursing relationship. She loves the nipple stimulation and she usually masturbates while nursing me. I like to masturbate too while I nurse and often it turns into trading handjobs or fucking.
It makes me hard just thinking about nursing. Any other folks experience this?

We're thinking about getting pregnant. A brother in law mentioned to me the side benefit of swollen tits and sexual nursing, and told me how he and his wife do it. My wife wears 36C, and even bigger bras for nursing sounds great.
Unregistered ?

I love sucking my girlfriend's tits even though she doesn't lactate.
William99 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2011-11-08
48 year old bisexual
Guys really like to suck tit. Before the first baby, we just did the usual titty play during sex. But while she was nursing, we started doing some extended sexual nursing. Now I still sometimes latch on and suck like I'm nursing. No milk involved, but she and I both respond. Sometimes she gives me a hand job while I'm sucking titty.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking wife's milky tits