JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Licking cum from her tits?
Page: of 2   next > 
jayhavinfun01 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-12-29
64 year old bisexual from eastern nc
I have developed a fantasy of licking cum from a woman's tits and nipples! Don't know why, but it really fascinates me, seeing this on videos. Would love to find a woman or couple who woukd like to help me out!

Any other guys like to do this?
Tired of jacking by myself!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
shoottothrill2362 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2015-02-11
heterosexual male from Muskegon, Michigan
My wife and I were lying in bed Saturday morning and we both started to mastrubate, while watching each other. After some time had passed I squirt a nice warm load on to her tits and chest. She was still working her clit with her vibrator. I leaned over and licked up some of my cum off her tit. she looked at me and stuck her tongue down my throat like never before. Then she rolled down and sucked every drop of cum of my cock. She has never let me cum in her mouth, or even let me feed some of my precum to her. I guess something set her off when she watch me lick up a puddle of cum off her tit. She had the hardest orgasm I have ever seen. After she cum, I layed there next to her taking my finger and rubbing my cum into her flesh. She grabbed my hand and licked my finger clean. Im hoping for some more cum eating this weekend.
jayhavinfun01 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-12-29
64 year old bisexual from eastern nc
O M G that's hot! Lucky guy!
Tired of jacking by myself!
MichiganMan248 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2016-08-13
68 year old bisexual male from White Lake Township, Michigan
I've always loved licking cum off a woman's face, tits and nipples.
Horny in White Lake Township, Michigan
Unregistered ?

I usually lick my precum, can't bring myself to go for the real stuff.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
When it started for me, first wife was lying naked on the bed tending to her needs, i was kneeling beside her jerking myself off onto her little tits. I came on them and was leaned over her, one arm on the otherside of her, the other hand working the last of my orgasm off. I was in that sort of shakey just came state. She reached up and grabbed my head and pulled my face down onto her messy tit and hissed at me "now lick it up" in the most raspy-linda blair-fuck animal voice you have ever heard. I was surprised and hesitant but proceeded to clean all my nasty cum off her tits and big dark nipples while she brought herself off.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Jim634 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2016-07-10
50 year old bisexual
Licking cum is awesome, whether it's from a girls body or your own spunk after wanking, or someone else's.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
Jim634 said:
Licking cum is awesome, whether it's from a girls body or your own spunk after wanking, or someone else's.

Amen Jim! Don't matter where your licking cum from...be it your own after wanking, on a babes Tits or Snatch or off another guys cock...it is fucking awesome!
Spunk Drunk
Jim634 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2016-07-10
50 year old bisexual
Too right. I'm surprised more guys don't get over that hesitation factor with it, loads of guys want to try it but balk at it the minute they've cum. When they realise how horny a lot of girls get when you do it from them, or how it makes you horny and ready for more pleasure, it's easy to get into.
Atitagainandagain Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2015-10-24
55 year old bisexual male
I have my wife feed it to me by kneeling onto my face after I fill her up or have her feed it to me from her fingers....
Yorkshire69 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2013-01-16
49 year old curious male from West Yorkshire
I've licked the girl friends pussy after I've filled it,turns her on loads!
ALWAYS HORNY..
Unregistered ?

Similar to shoottothrill2362 post above, I've done the same with my wife (and even when we dated) I developed a penchant for cumming on her amble boobs after I would fuck her and she had her orgasm, I would kneel beside her awesome tits and slowly stroke myself and unload on her breast.

I remember distinctly the first time I tried it, I watched a big clumpy wad slide off her boob but there was a beautiful wet sheen of cum all over her nipple and breast. I leaned down and licked her clean and sucked her nipple. The liquid was almost sweet, and pleasurable not like it smelled. She couldn't believe that I just did that... "did you just eat your cum?!?!?" I just kept sucking and licking her. I've done it may times since then. Fun!
Unregistered ?

cMore560 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2016-02-12
curious from Monmouth County NJ
Damn my Wife is a fukin PRUDE---i have tried to lick my cum of her tits out of her pussy and even off my hand in front of her all she does is a vomit gesture and says thats DIsGusting....i wish i could just get her to enjoy it id love to lick up our tasty CreamPIe!!
CUrious Mrrd NJ C2C ideal
Unregistered ?

I enjoy having a guy lick his cum off my pecs.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Licking cum from her tits?