JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming in uniforms
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

do any of you guys ever get into masturbating and cumming while wearing uniforms - school, work, military, etc? in school i wore a uniform and there was something exciting for about cumming in my school uniform. i would ejaculate in my underwear, but it often soaked thru to my grey uniform trousers and left a wet spot so other boys knew what i was up to. somehow it made me feel naughty. ever since then i have been into the idea of guys cumming in school, work and military uniforms. are there other guys into cumming in uniforms?
Add a reply Quote this post
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I love uniforms but as a crossdresser I wear womens uniforms like French maid, schoolgirl, nurse, air hostess, police woman, and others. I also like fantasy costumes like fairies and witches etc.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have gotten off many times in military uniforms and also in security company uniforms while on duty. Nothing particularly exciting about the garb but the thought of being caught was.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

plush said:
I have gotten off many times in military uniforms and also in security company uniforms while on duty. Nothing particularly exciting about the garb but the thought of being caught was.

that's hot! did you cum inside of your uniforms while on duty?
MarrMilGuy206 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-12-10
heterosexual male from So California
Ive done that several times over the years on duty ...flight suit or BDU's. Just alot easier when you have duty and hardly no one around.
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
I have while wearing a flight suit with tighty whities underneath, exploded a huge load on my chest and then just zipped up
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming in uniforms