JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Freezing Your Own Sperm
Page: of 2   next > 
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I have enjoyed Cumming in My own mouth for years. I am not one of the lucky guys who can suck their own cock. When I was much younger and more limber, I could position Myself, on My back, with My hips over My face. I would usually edge Myself for a while, to build up a good load. Then get in this crazy position, and finish Myself off. I always tried to catch it all in My mouth, but never caught it all. It was incredible to experience My own Fresh, Hot Sperm landing in My mouth. It was such an intense moment, that I was always whimpering as each shot landed in My mouth. It was crazy incredible. I did notice that, if I hadn't already swallowed the load, I felt a slight amount of regret. I would force My self to swallow it. It seemed that I wanted My Own Cum in My mouth, until My climax was over. Then once I had Came, I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Many years later I decided to freeze a load. I jerked Myself and Came in a condom. Then I hid it in the back of the freezer. Later that night, during My before bed masturbation. I pulled that frozen load out. As I teased My Cock, the craving to have My own Cum in My mouth came on. I popped that still frozen load onto My tongue. I still remember the moment. The Taste, the Smell, the feel of My own sweet Sperm in My mouth. It was too much for My young mind. I Came so hard that time. Then I knew I had found a crazy secret that blew My mind. I quit using a condom, and switched to a Glass Shot-glass. One with tapered sides. That way when I was ready, I could easily pop the frozen load from the bottom, and into My mouth. Over the years I would do this for a month or two, then stop for a while. I always would go back to freezing My Cum for a while. Then I started experimenting with adding a bit of flavor to My Sperm. The first was a drop of Vanilla. Then I used a bit of Baileys Irish Cream (became a favorite). Another good one was to spread a light coat of Honey to the interior of the Glass. So the frozen load had a very thin coat of sweet honey surrounding it. I used these frozen loads the same as always. Jerk Myself to a frenzy. Even edge Myself for as long as possible. Then pop the frozen load into Mt mouth, suck on it as it quickly thawed. Try to enjoy this nasty treat for as long as possible. Then swallow it as My cock exploded. It always lead to an incredible climax. One time I even saved several loads over a few days. I remember I had 7 individual loads saved. A mouthful of My own Cum.
Its been several years since the last time I dod the freezer trick. I am going to start right now. You gotta try this.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Been doing that, on and off, for many years. It's so much better having a mouthful of spunk while you're still horny and wanking. strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I have experienced the regret after shooting a big load in my mouth, i will definitely be giving this a try!
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
So last night I edged Myself for over a half hour. Then shot the load into a shot glass. Then popped it into the freezer. This morning I was teasing Myself toward climax. After two close calls, I retrieved the frozen load from the freezer. I couldn't pry it from the glass. So I sat it down and continued to edge Myself a few more times. Then as I neared the point of no return, I again stopped and popped the frozen load into My mouth. I let it slide under my tongue. I could Taste and Smell My Own Sperm. My Cock was already Rock Hard. Now it became even Harder. My head was spinning, as I savored the now liquefied Sperm. I let a tiny amount of it run down My throat. I cound taste it and smell it even more. A shiver ran up My spine, and My Cock exploded. Jerking back and forth on its own. As I came hard. Again I caught the load in the glass. To be enjoyed next time. I do enjoy having My own sperm in My mouth when I masturbate.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Never tried it

Been wanting to eat my load for a long time. Idk I think I rather have it warm and fresh right from my cock
aplus35 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-01-13
57 year old bisexual from Ohio
Was saving my loads in a small Tupperware. Then I could snap off a piece of frozen cum while edging. Always intensified my next cum. I need to start doing it again.
spanker Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2016-10-29
57 year old heterosexual from U.K.
I've frozen my cum several times, but always for the benefit of others, even if they weren't always aware of it in their drink...
Unregistered ?

Nice, love to freeze my cum and eat and edge too.
Unregistered ?

Yes I have done so over the years...I know idea of eating your own cum is hot until you get off and then desire goes way down when you shoot. But just have a way to save it and then when you jack off next time. just get frozen cum out of freezer and pop into your mouth as you jack. but remember to save the new load. It made regular eating cum much more easy after doing a few times
philerup Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-10-25
54 year old heterosexual
I love to freeze it in a plastic cup and save up multiple loads. Then when I'm really horny, i put the plastic cup in a hot cup of water until the sperm reaches 98.6. I have a hot stroke session and when I'm getting super hot, I swallow it all down. The most I've saved was 16 loads. That was so hot!!! I swallowed every drop.
batorstud Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2014-04-09
homosexual male from Australia
troutdog said:
So last night I edged Myself for over a half hour. Then shot the load into a shot glass. Then popped it into the freezer. This morning I was teasing Myself toward climax. After two close calls, I retrieved the frozen load from the freezer. I couldn't pry it from the glass. So I sat it down and continued to edge Myself a few more times. Then as I neared the point of no return, I again stopped and popped the frozen load into My mouth. I let it slide under my tongue. I could Taste and Smell My Own Sperm. My Cock was already Rock Hard. Now it became even Harder. My head was spinning, as I savored the now liquefied Sperm. I let a tiny amount of it run down My throat. I cound taste it and smell it even more. A shiver ran up My spine, and My Cock exploded. Jerking back and forth on its own. As I came hard. Again I caught the load in the glass. To be enjoyed next time. I do enjoy having My own sperm in My mouth when I masturbate.

Mmmmm, loved hearing of your experience. I've frozen loads of my own cum, thawed it next day and have used it as lube but I'm going to try what you do. I love eating cum too but I'll try getting several loads and freezing it all. Can't wait to suck on my own cum frozen lollypop. My cock's already drooling at the thought of it.
gamorame Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2018-04-21
55 year old bisexual male from Utica, NY
Definitely going to try this.
Unregistered ?

I love eating no matter if it's mine or someone else, it my early 20's I ate out of used condoms from the guys my then wife was with, she made little effort to hide them.
IanCam Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2012-05-11
62 year old bisexual male from NASHVILLE, Tennesee
gamorame said:
Definitely going to try this.

Same here. Just have to find a way to hide the cum in the freezer without the wife finding it! ;-D
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
philerup said:
Then when I'm really horny, i put the plastic cup in a hot cup of water until the sperm reaches 98.6.

You should actually not warm it that much. That's why men have balls, to keep the sperm away from the body and cool.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Freezing Your Own Sperm