JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Power of the video recorder
Page: of 1  
gary10 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-08-20
72 year old curious from Merseyside, UK
A mate was being shown a new video recorder by a couple he knows. The wife seemed delighted with the purchase and needed no encouragement to start stripping while hubby filmed. Eventually the wife invited my mate to join her and the pair, encouraged by hubby, were filmed in a nice long shagging session.
It makes me think video recorders are a very powerful tool. Has anyone else experienced this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nylonica54 Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2016-09-27
69 year old heterosexual
Do we get to see any of the films?
gary10 said:
A mate was being shown a new video recorder by a couple he knows. The wife seemed delighted with the purchase and needed no encouragement to start stripping while hubby filmed. Eventually the wife invited my mate to join her and the pair, encouraged by hubby, were filmed in a nice long shagging session.
It makes me think video recorders are a very powerful tool. Has anyone else experienced this?
nylonica54
royston69 Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2012-07-13
54 year old heterosexual from York UK
I've got a similar story from my secondary school days, back in the mid-80's. We had a female chemistry teacher who nowadays would definitely be called a MILF. She always wore (relatively) racy gear to school, and her hubby owned a large vehicle bodyshop near York. As a result they weren't short of a few quid; she drove a Lotus and always talked about the latest gadget hubby had bought or exotic holiday they were going on in the summer.

Anyway, round about 1986 she mentioned they'd bought a camcorder, proper cutting edge back then (we'd only just got a VCR at home!) Rumour circulated for several months afterwards that "Miss" had done a sex video to test the camera, and there was a VHS cassette of it going round school, with copies available (at a price of course). I've no proof this ever existed, but the number of teenage wanks inspired by just the thought of it was incredible!

Just to give some context, "Miss" looked a little like this:
User posted image
It's a funny old game...
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Power of the video recorder