JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » A guy sucked on my nipples!
Page: < prev  of 2  
HappyChappie Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2018-02-13
64 year old
This is exactly the same as me. I lie with my nipples for hours on end, having multiple dry orgasms. I spend most of that time back arched, dry humping. LOVE IT,!
"My nipples are wired directly to to my cock. As soon as so done even gets close to them they start to ache and crave to be kissed, licked and sucked. Doesn't matter if it is by a guy or a girl. If they breathe on them very hard,they stand out at attention, yelling, SUCK ME NOW, and then my cock is hard and yelling too. Sucking on them is like sensory overload. My mind goes blank, I almost go blind and start dry humping the air. I can almost cum just from having my nipples played with.AND I LOVE IT!!!!"
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
soundr Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-06-22
74 year old male from AZ
My ex discovered my left nipple, I was fukn her and she started sukn it, came fast and hard. Still cum that way with current.
6.5 x 5.5 cut bare cock
SteveSouth Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2017-12-09
34 year old curious male
You guys are lucky, I guess. I can get my nips hard and pointy but they're not sensitive.
Unregistered ?

if u want active nipples wired to cock get rubber suckers on em
supplenipps brand n check out development vids on youtube
having more to play with during wanking is lovely
Unregistered ?

my wife sucks on mine and I love it. I play with them while I jerk off and it feels so awesome.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
My nipples are small and pointy, like inverted thumb tacks, when demanding atention, lol. I can give myself multiple nipple-gasms before finally ejaculating. My cock throbs whenever I play with them. It is such a gift!

FaggotFredCUMPIG said:
My nipples are wired directly to to my cock. As soon as so done even gets close to them they start to ache and crave to be kissed, licked and sucked. Doesn't matter if it is by a guy or a girl. If they breathe on them very hard,they stand out at attention, yelling, SUCK ME NOW, and then my cock is hard and yelling too. Sucking on them is like sensory overload. My mind goes blank, I almost go blind and start dry humping the air. I can almost cum just from having my nipples played with.AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » A guy sucked on my nipples!