JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How much dick can your wife/gf take?
Page: of 2   next > 
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
How much cock can your girl take?

I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest dick my wife has taken, I'm a little over 7 inches long with ample girth and she takes me like a champ. Has from day 1, she would let me fuck her 5-8 times a day when she was in her early 20s. She's 29 now.

I think she could easily handle a couple more inches of length and girth.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

we're in the lifestyle and i've seen my wife take a 9"very thick cock no trouble. she prefers width over length though..
Unregistered ?

We bring guys into the bedroom occasionally. I've watched my wife take a cock about an inch or so longer than mine, but nothing massive. One of these days!
ruefuss Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2013-11-29
70 year old curious from here and there.
As much as she wants.
ruefuss - now and then!
Unregistered ?

I'm 7" and my wife has a very tight pussy (even if she's wet - she's tight). I got her a thick 9" dildo - she struggles to take that. It's sure hot watching her try. Ultimately I'd love to dp her. Stretch her pussy wide.
Unregistered ?

My wife is tiny 4'11" and very tight. Check her out on my profile..She can barely take my cock.

Skype conyo67 and I'll show you that tight little pussy
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I'm 6.5 inches and average thickness, I guess.

My wife loves it when I really push it in to the hilt.

I think she can take more, we have a dildo that I think is 7 inches and she takes that in to the hilt, too.

I've never asked her about what size cocks she's had before, we don't talk about past sex partners in any detail, and I might not like the answer lol!

I know she's loose enough (from having babies) that she'd probably like something thicker than my cock - my dream is to work up to fisting her some day, but that'll be a long, slow process working up to that!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
My wife is very petite. When we were married she was 5'1 and 94 pounds. I'm a little over average length at just under 7" and pretty thick at 2.25" at the thickest point. When we fuck I can often feel myself 'bottoming out' inside here and she does not like that. She was never able to do natural child birth as the first doctor said, on a scale of 1 to 10 her opening is a -2. Really small bones.

I watched a friend with a much thicker and longer dick than mine try a number of times to get it into her. Never happened when it was hard. He did get in when he was semi-soft by squeezing his cock with his hand to pump it into her tight little pussy. Never did get much in and even then when he got hard he could not get it to move in and out very well. He did say she was the tightest pussy he ever tried to fuck!
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I'm only 5" so my wife has no trouble taking me. Her exBF she estimates was between 7"-7.5" and she says she loved how deep he got inside her but he did occsionally bang into her cervix which was uncomfortable.I'm guessing she can take a bigger one if she wanted to. Her pussy is tight, but very deep.
Unregistered ?

Wife likes guys 8"+ biggest shes had was around 9 3/4"
miniatel Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2011-11-09
58 year old curious
I had a very short, flexible gf when I was young, who could pull her legs up when we got going. I'm not big (6-7 inches, but I could hit her cervix on occasion. It would send her into a throbbing orgasm...:-)
If you've ever seen childbirth this is probably a silly question.
gwen48 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-08-02
52 year old heterosexual from USA
wow i can begin to imagine being fucked with a cock that long; most i ever had was not quite 7" and loved it; hubby unfortunately is much shorter so havent had another in 28+ years.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
My wife never had any trouble taking my 7 1/2" bone (6 1/2" girth). We fucked two to three times a day and she loved it and was happy to take it in her pussy or her ass. I've seen her first husbands dick and it was under 6" hard and average girth.

User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Alphacuckold Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-02-22
44 year old curious
Your 5inches would dwarf my2incher
Cracker needing a cuckolding
Unregistered ?

I have seen my wife ride a guy that I used to work with that was somewhere between 10 and 12" with a girth a little less than a coke can. She took it slow at first but after a few minutes she was riding it like a bull rider. I have never seen her in such ecstasy. I'm around 8" and she enjoys our sex life but nothing like I saw that night.

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How much dick can your wife/gf take?