JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How much dick can your wife/gf take?
Page: < prev  of 2  
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Mine was 5'1 95 34DD when we married and it took her a cple years to get used to my girth. I bottom out in certain positions and she makes me slow way down in others. She can definitely take all of it when riding me or me fucking her gspot missionary. 6.5x5 here.

The other night, I was fucking her and stopped and I could feel her pussy throbbing around my dick!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bim4biform Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-06-11
curious
Thanks for adding your comments about cock sizes. It's always interesting when a female contributes. Unfortunately it's not often enough. May I ask:

Does you husband know about the other men you have been pleasured by?

Have you discussed size with him? If so how did he react to both your experiences and your likes?

My ex wife was very open with me once she was confident I was accepting. As an aside I was shocked at how experienced she actually was!! She made it clear that while she loved the attention of men and cock size was not an issue the truth was her best and most exciting experiences were with well hung, confident me. She had no complaints with my size of just 6" but she got really horny describing bigger men. I have to admit her excitement always got me excited so ... bigger men are ok by me as well lol.

I hope to hear back from you.

Rob.
Discreet and open minded
Unregistered ?

I'm just under 7", average width. My wife's pussy is tight and it's a nice snug fit. I did bu her a nice 9" dildo with 3.5" girth. She struggles to take it, but I love watching her use it. I love fucking her with it and slapping her ass and talking dirty as I do. I'd love to watch a guy with an 8" or bigger cock fuck her really hard and deep.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'd say that the biggest cock that my wife ever had in her was with a couple we met at our nudist club. He had a good 8 inches, but not at thick that we imagined it would be. His wife was entertaining my 6 1/2", while we both watched my wife take in his 8".
Dickguy
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
My wife had a crush on my best friend couple years ago . I just came out and asked her if she wanted to FUCK him . We had 3sum with another woman but never a man . She thought a couple minutes and said if I was ok with it she would LIKE to FUCK him . I didn't mention it again late 1 night I had him come by without telling her . I let him In we both walked in our bedroom she was laying across the bed in a see THRU nighty . When she looked up we was both standing rite behind her ASS ! She looked kinda scared for a second then I said here he is HUNNY ! She sat up and I pulled her nighty off and he said WOW your WAY HOTTER than I thought ! He pulled his COCK out and other was 3 inches longer and little bit fatter than mine . She learned over and took it in her MOUTH it was so KINKY watching her SUCK that BIG COCK ! She SUCKED him a couple minutes then told me she needed a COCK inside her I said he is company and guests go first ! She layed back and he SLID his BIG MEAT in my wife's TIGHT PUSSY she squealed out and I stood over her FACE STROKIN my HARD COCK after he had it all inside her I STUCK my COCK in her MOUTH and we FUCKED her good for 30 minutes till both us SHOT CUM ALLOVER her
Jethro88
chris8765432 Amateur Jackinchatter

304 posts since 2015-02-16
heterosexual from north west uk
I was friends with my wife for years before we got together and she would always tell me about her boyfriends at the time.
She is 5'9" and curvy my wife with huge tits.

She got with one guy who was older than her at the time-she was about 20 and he was in his 30s.
She told me the first time she saw his cock she freaked! She put her hands out to show me how big he was and it must have been 9 or 10'inches!!
She said it was easily the biggest cock she had ever seen!
When she was telling me I was finding myself very turned on, the thought of my then friend taking an enormous cock in her pussy!
She told me it felt amazing the thickness of it and she was herself surprised how easy it fit in her and filled her pussy.
She told me she came lying back but could not ride it as it was too big!

I went back that night and wanked myself stupid thinking of it!!

And still do!!!
Skype chris.smith360
hapilybi Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2013-11-15
40 year old bisexual from Ohio, US
I'm about average and my wife can orgasm nicely from me penetrating her. However, a while back we bought her our "Special Friend" a dildo that is almost exactly twice my size in both width and length. When she's super aroused I can work that massive dick inside her. She goes nuts when I barely move it in and out while I lick her clit.

I have a buddy with an awesome big cock. He and I have talked about him working is monster into her pussy. Maybe someday...

Hunter P
Unregistered ?

gwen48 said:
wow i can begin to imagine being fucked with a cock that long; most i ever had was not quite 7" and loved it; hubby unfortunately is much shorter so havent had another in 28+ years.

Hi Gwen. You're hot.Too bad you're tired of taking a small cock. Unfortunately, my cock is probably smaller than your husband's. I'm only 4 inches fully erect. But I'd love to perform a gynecological exam on you, parting your pussy lips and rubbing you clit until you squirt in the stirrups. How does that sound?
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
My wife has a large vaginal opening and enough space inside for at least two of me. I can enter hardly touching her opening, and never get wihin a mile of her cervix.
But she's mad about the way I apply my tongue to her vulva, clitoris and a-hole.
Unregistered ?

touching_allowed said:
My wife has a large vaginal opening and enough space inside for at least two of me. I can enter hardly touching her opening, and never get wihin a mile of her cervix.
But she's mad about the way I apply my tongue to her vulva, clitoris and a-hole.

Cool. Was her pussy stretched out by guys with big cocks before you met her?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How much dick can your wife/gf take?