JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » first time cock sucking.
Page: of 8   next > 
bicurious Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2006-02-25
34 year old curious from London
i tried it today finally. all i can say is i didn't enjoy it.. anyone else had the same experience?

i have been with plenty of women but only a couple of guys have sucked me off.. and the first time returning the favor was today and i couldn't do it. made me feel a little ill to be honest and i quickly disappeared. anyone had similar problems?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tommy6997 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2008-01-23
88 year old bisexual from nebraska
Never had that problem. I sucked my first cock when I was 12 or 14, don't remember which. Loved it then and still do. Try it again and I think you'll be surprised how natural it can be.
tommy
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
My first several times doing things with other guys were not as good as I would have liked them to be, or what I had imagined. I'm sure now that it partly had to do with me and partly with them, both physically and mentally. I had to fight being taught that sucking another guy's dick was wrong vs wanting to do it and the idea giving me a hardon. Also, my first time being sucked off wasn't that good; the second was great and ended with a good 69. If you get the urge again to "return the favor", there's nothing wrong with going for it. But you're not required to like or not like it.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Joeinchat Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2008-07-21
49 year old bisexual from London, UK
I agree with uk bicurious. I tried oral on a guy a couple of times years ago and it didn't and doesn't really do it for me, while I love mutual wanking and cupping balls.
I do love being sucked by anyone, guys or gals wink
We're all different and there is no set rule. It's good to give things a go, but we should not get influenced by what other people do/enjoy and follow our own "urges"...

gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
bicurious, I'm curious whether it was the prospect of a guy cumming in your mouth that was the source of your discomfort or whether it was the whole reality versus fantasy thing.
Trunks Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-06-20
34 year old curious
first time i sucked a cock i thought it was the most disgusting thing in the whole world! i wanted to throw up for the next 2 days!

but after doing it a couple more times i love it!

just give it some time, trust me!
Rock Out with your Cock Out
rhino1206 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2008-08-13
65 year old from ohio, s.w. dayton area
MY 1ST TIME WAS JUST PUTTING A COCK IN MY MOUTH FOR A FEW SECONDS, AND THERES SO MUCH I NEED TO TRY!. WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO BE ORAL WITH A MAN, AND ALL THE VARIATIONS IN SIZE, SHAPE, TEXTRE AND COLORS, MY 1ST TIME WILL BE EVERYIME!
big daddys desires
collegenut20 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-06-24
37 year old bisexual from PA
I'm with you, i couldn't really get into it either. Just doesn't really turn me on.
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
my 1st he was lying over bed sucking me good, so i leaned over and returned the favor. it was fun but ok. now the next few times i have suck cock i took all seven inches and his loads while he sucked me off. hard thinking of it. think i'm going to have to call him up.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
I think many men have a similar experiences of not liking it the first time, so I wouldn't give it up. Personally, I started before puberty, then after pubterty I didn't until sixteen, when I sucked an older man. The first time I was pretty nervous and didn't like it so much. That soon changed and I couldn't get enough!
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
bicurious said:
i tried it today finally. all i can say is i didn't enjoy it.. anyone else had the same experience?

i have been with plenty of women but only a couple of guys have sucked me off.. and the first time returning the favor was today and i couldn't do it. made me feel a little ill to be honest and i quickly disappeared. anyone had similar problems?

You are not giving it a fair chance. I was a little hesitant the first time, too. You KNOW you want to do it again! :-)

Unregistered ?

I'm single, bi and enjoy creative, adventurous sex with both guys and girls. I'm also a nudist man and find plenty of opportunity to meet sexy guys. I've enjoyed having my cock sucked by guys for many years but was always relectant to 'return the favor'. The 'cocksucker' stigma played on my mind. Finally, I got to a point where I did want to return the favor to a nudist man I was hanging out with a few summers back. A guy who was sucking my cock on a regular basis. Within seconds I was wondering why I resisted for so long. It did come quite naturally for me and I loved doing it. It was very exciting to have a hard cock in my mouth!

If I meet a new guy these days and find there's sexual attraction between us, I look forward to sucking his cock as I get to know him better. It's become something I want to do and share with guys who I get sexually involved with. I'm getting hard right now thinking about it.

.......smooth
Unregistered ?

Only tried it ounce thanks to some late night mutual curiosity with a college roommate. Having been sucked many times by girlfriends, I wondered what it would be like to lick, taste, and suck another cock. I was very nervous and excited and enjoyed finding out what it was like - though I enjoyed his sucking me more. Would be fun to try again if the right opportunity came up.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
My first time sucking cock was in a gay bath house while on a business trip in Washington, DC. Discovered that I really liked it and now whenever the occasion "rises", I'm there to enjoy it. I have no problem taking cum in my mouth or getting a hot facial if the guy turns me on.stroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

my first time was in middle school on the Washington D.C. field trip and it was my best friend and it was just joking at first like he said suck my cock i said OK and well thing went on from there
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » first time cock sucking.