JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carrie Fisher.
Page: of 2   next > 
alwayshrny Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2014-09-11

Well, I posted some of Carrie Fisher's most memorable pictures, remembering an icon who's beauty we greatly admired and since this is a jacking community, and people have posted pictures of celebrities after they've passed away as a remembrance and memorial before, I did the same for someone I greatly admired.

Unfortunately as you can see from one or two replies below, even when I've pointed out that this was a memorial post, some people reacted in a way that I wasn't expecting in the least. Not to mention all the name calling and ill wishes which surprised me. So, since I don't want any possible arguments going on here between other members. I decided to delete them.

However, if someone posts a memorial as well later and no one says a word, that would be interesting indeed.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Seriously?? Don't you have any respect??
blackjackx89 Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2013-03-24
34 year old heterosexual male from Texas
cumwithme_uk said:

I know, right? I waited at least a day or two after Joanie Laurer (Chyna) passed before having a memorial wank in her honor.
DM for Discord & Skype contact info
John61 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2015-10-11
63 year old bisexual
She was hot....and had great tits
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
Her greatest movie scene was the tunnel scene in the Blues Brothers.
alwayshrny Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2014-09-11

cumwithme_uk said:

Just because I posted this memorial, doesn't mean that I don't respect her, nor does it mean that you have to immediately whip it out and jerk off all over it. Remembering an icon here and as the post states; since this is a jacking community, also remembering the pictures which made us all admire her beauty.
Ryisco Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2014-11-01
39 year old from London
You really are a degenerate piece of shit. I hope you end up in prison on trumped-up charges and end up getting bum-raped in the shower by a gang of burly, well-hung black men. The girl has died. Show some respect you fuck womble scumbag.
homealonewanker Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2016-11-16
55 year old heterosexual male from Dorset, UK
Ryisco said:
You really are a degenerate piece of shit. I hope you end up in prison on trumped-up charges and end up getting bum-raped in the shower by a gang of burly, well-hung black men. The girl has died. Show some respect you fuck womble scumbag.

If that's how you respond to every tiny thing that upsets you, I'd suggest you're the one that needs locking up in the interests of public safety.

For fucks sake, lets everyone just cool down and let it go. It's not as if the original poster went out and killed her or anything.
It's my willy and I'll wank if I want to...
Unregistered ?

Such an extreme reaction! amazed

Is there a specific time interval that needs to be left before someone that has died can be admired again sexually ?

3 days ? A week ? One month before people are allowed to look at sexy Carrie Fisher pictures ?

Regardless of whether the OP was either respectful or disrespectful in his choice to bring her to our minds having sadly died recently, it is an awful shame that those opposed to him have to resort to such angry, vile, venomous language about it.

Everyone is different and their periods of grieving will vary. People were getting horny about her right up until the she died so some people will still be horny about her the day after she died. Others will take longer and perhaps some may not ever be able to enjoy her 'slave girl' Return Of The Jedi scenes in the same way again.

The fact is this is a forum specifically dedicated to masturbating, so if one has it in their minds to have a respect for a recently deceased, beautiful legend that excludes any sexual thoughts about her for a while, then surely it's a no brainer not to click anything with the words 'Carrie Fisher' on Jackinchat until such time has passed that they recover ?

Thank you ukeastdom. An extremely well-put and sensible response.
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I suggest 60 seconds of silence--hands off. Then we have to get on with it.

If Ryisco's idea of showing respect is to stop jerking, then we should allow him/her that privilage. Everyone grieves differently.

What would Carrie want you to do? Duh...
Carrie

JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Carrie Fisher was beautiful in her younger years but @60 the years of drug abuse and the ravages of mental illness had taken much of that beauty. She managed to hold her looks well into her thirties but began a serious decline after that.
I found it sad to see the effects of horrible life choices. This seems to be an all to often repeated scenario among our entertainment elite.
No cum is wasted.

Slurp said:
What would Carrie want you to do? Duh...

Something along these lines perhaps...

User posted image
Unregistered ?

The truth is that she was a really sexy woman. She informed me of how beautiful and sexy a woman can be. It's so sad that she's passed on. I know that in the past she's made me cum so much. God bless her
scotscum Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2015-10-18
36 year old curious male from Ireland
ukeastdom said:
Such an extreme reaction! amazed

Is there a specific time interval that needs to be left before someone that has died can be admired again sexually ?

3 days ? A week ? One month before people are allowed to look at sexy Carrie Fisher pictures ?

Regardless of whether the OP was either respectful or disrespectful in his choice to bring her to our minds having sadly died recently, it is an awful shame that those opposed to him have to resort to such angry, vile, venomous language about it.

Everyone is different and their periods of grieving will vary. People were getting horny about her right up until the she died so some people will still be horny about her the day after she died. Others will take longer and perhaps some may not ever be able to enjoy her 'slave girl' Return Of The Jedi scenes in the same way again.

The fact is this is a forum specifically dedicated to masturbating, so if one has it in their minds to have a respect for a recently deceased, beautiful legend that excludes any sexual thoughts about her for a while, then surely it's a no brainer not to click anything with the words 'Carrie Fisher' on Jackinchat until such time has passed that they recover ?

Spot on. This community has never let morals get in the way before and i don't see the issue now. No matter if she's just died or not, a lot of people have and will jerk off to her pics in the past and will in future. There is no respectful time to start walking to old pics of a recently dead person, it's down to the individuals themselves.

She'll have impacted peoples lives in different ways, for some it's for movies. For others it's as a beautiful woman. She was a straight shooter herself and i doubt she'd have cared so much either way. People do what people do. If people want to share sexy pics, sobeit. Otherwise just don't join in...It's a choice, no need for people to be jackasses either way.
Let me eat your load?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carrie Fisher.