JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
One guy got a hard on in the shower at my high school and was teased about it the next couple years. Nobody looked then at my school unless you wanted to get beat up.
anyone wanna hookup?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
WaGuy said:
One guy got a hard on in the shower at my high school and was teased about it the next couple years. Nobody looked then at my school unless you wanted to get beat up.

Happened to a (no pun intended) handful of guys in my year at school and they were also teased mercilessly. Nearly happened to me at least once although managed to discretely reach the safety of a towel before it got full-mast. It seemed the riskiest time was coming in from a cold day to a red-hot shower getting the blood flowing again a little too well.
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
My gym teacher used to help me out when i was in junior high... I was 14 i think.... He was in his 50's.....
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....
Unregistered ?

There was one guy in high school, a stocky guy large dick, and low hanging balls, I've shot many loads fantasizing about being his woman.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
One of the guys in my pool/gym class was my suck buddy. Not sure how I stayed soft in the shower. We happened to meet and become suck buddies before these classes came (pun intended) around.
Paul
Fuck-my-cousin-Jenny Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-07-28
35 year old heterosexual male
We had to take showers after gym I had gym for 5th period but there's not a class for gym in the 6th. Everyone had left the showers but one guy and me I was washing off I heard the guy say dam i dropped the soap I turned around and seen that he had a 7 inch cock. He saw me looking he says u like what u see he knew I did cause I was getting hard. He walks over to me wrapped his hand around my cock and started jerking me off. He asked if I wanted him to stop I told him no so then he got on knees and sucked on my dick and balls for a few mins. I asked him if he wanted head he said no I want you to fuck me and bent over put my cock to his ass and I pushed in slowly as I was reaching around him and jacking him off. I start fucking him he tells me harder and deeper my balls slapping against his balls. I fuck him for 20 mins he had already cummed when I tell him I I'm getting ready to he says cum in my mouth I pull out he turns around and sucks me til I fill his mouth full of cum and swallows. Then we finish taking our showers get dressed and go to or next class. Anyone want to fuck me and use me as there cumslut hit me up on here and let me know
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
my teacher was my suck buddy.....he was the one that got hard every time he saw me shower.... he had clothes on but he would show me it was hard....
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I used to jack off with one of my best mates at school. I first saw him in the showers at about 13. He was one of the "more advanced" boys with more of a manly looking cock and lots of pubic hair. Mine was still quite boyish with just a covering of fine pubic hair.
It wasn't planned that we'd jack off together, but we started bunking off school together, spending the whole days at his parents house.
We went through his older brother's girlie magazines and wanked independently to them. We started watching each other wanking, then advanced to touching the others' cocks and so on until we were jacking each other.
After a few times of doing this, we used to go up to his bedroom, get naked together and then spend the day together just wanking and playing around.
I'd just started to cum at the time and produced just a few small drops at orgasm. Dave on the other hand produced a full load and I used to love watching him shoot it out as I stroked it for him.
Sadly, we moved away when I was just 14 so that was the end of that. frown
Unregistered ?

I loved the HS shower after sport because it meant I could be naked in front of everyone. I loved knowing guys were perving at me.

My favourite guy to watch was a black dude who was nicely toned with a patch of dark pubic hair. His cut, floppy cock looked so inviting cos it was huge.

Also loved to perv on a skinny, hairless guy who was uncut like me. He was probably my first twink-fantasy.

But the best spot to show and perv was the changeroom at the local pool. Guys of all ages would have their cocks out there. I used to play with myself in the shower and then wander around with my semi on display. There always seemed to be middle-aged guys just hanging in there naked and perving so i always gave them a good look at my meat.

GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When I was inHigh School, I LOVED the shower room. I always tried to be the first one in and the last one out so I could check out ALL the other guys.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Got to love the comradery of a group of sweaty, pumped, testosterone-laden dudes unwinding together in a steamy shower room after a hard workout or a big game. Great bonding time !
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
The funny thing was how - almost casual - it became.

While undressing - going to the shower - showering - drying off - dressing - the conversation would just continue without a pause - like being naked together was no big deal at all.

After all we showered together 3 times a week after gym class - and once we got to the dorms in college it was open showers every day.
twinnuts Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-08-16
curious male from USA
Had a buddy with a huge cock in the showers, first time that made me think about cock. A few times we were the last ones in the shower and i would get a semi, he caught me looking and liked showing it off for me... Nothing was ever said and I would stroke all the time thinking about it.. Looking back I wish I would have made a move
BiBri Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-09-24
27 year old bisexual male
I can think of quite a few I did suck off smile
Unregistered ?

Yes I remember at least two I wanted. Of course coming from a small hick town here in Ohio was quite another thing. If you would let it be known you would either be beaten up or forever teased or both. But anyway one guy made me so horny. I used to jack my cock until it would be sore wanting his cock .
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower