JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone milk their prostate?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

It's always fun to do hands free. Anyone into it?

https://xhamster.com/movies/5524802/hands_free_cum_anal_orgasm_3.html?embed=related&from=player_related
Add a reply Quote this post
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Honestly, I have never heard of the term "Prostate Milking" until a few months ago. I heard it from a facebook friend who has turned into a phone sex/sexting friend (and may become a FWB soon as she lives in another state, but is talking about coming for a visit to fuck me in person)
We were sexting one night and she was asking if I liked having my ass played with and I said yes. She said she would love to milk my prostate. I asked what that meant and she said she could explain, but it would be even better if she could actually do it to me in person sometime. She is a nurse and says she know some special tricks for doing it.
After watching the video you posted, I am assuming is is making your cock shoot cum by playing with your prostate via anal play?
I have had anal orgasms. The first one I had was from the first time my ex-wife fingered my ass and have had several since then when a girl fingers my ass or they or I use a toy in my ass, and I have only made my cock shoot when stroking it while my ass is being played with, but I have never shot a load from my dick from anal play only without stroking my dick at the same time. I would love to experience that!
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ggharris Amateur Jackinchatter

276 posts since 2015-06-13
bisexual
I too am new to it, about 2 years only, but now, I love it, with the wife or doing alone online.
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
If anyone has any how-to descriptions, please post. I love ass play and would love to give it a try.
Unregistered ?

cumonmytummy said:
If anyone has any how-to descriptions, please post. I love ass play and would love to give it a try.

You just have to hit your prostate in a certain position. Riding a dildo at an angle is probably the best for me. You will definitely know when you're hitting it. Feels so good.

https://xhamster.com/movies/5524810/hands_free_cum_anal_orgasm_4.html?embed=related&from=player_related
bigeddy35 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2014-09-02
38 year old
I love jacking off whith an Aneros/other butt plug poking my prostate. Feels great when I cum, but I've never been able to cum solely from prostate milking. Sounds like some dudes can do it and others not.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I like to finger my asshole while I'm masturbating and sometimes fuck myself with a butt plug or dildo. I will say that hitting my prostate at just the correct angle really intensifies my orgasm, even if it doesn't increase the cum load. It feels great!

strokestrokestroke
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Milk mine every night after coming out the shower made myself a DIY implement with a good girth hurts slightly when penetrating but once inside just love it as it presses tightly on my Prostate Gland then push it a little further to press the juices out of the Seminal Vesicles & then watch the Pure white Semen dribble out the Glans Head
General Str8 nice guy
kokhard Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2015-08-22
51 year old bisexual from southeast missouri
My friend milks my prostrate with his cock and we both like it...even use my milk for lube
CuckCouple
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife and I heard great things about prostate milking and tried it on many occasions without success. I guess I'm to uptight with any anal activity on me. Only received good prostate play from external massage.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
my wife does it for me a few times a month. always a great load and orgasm
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone milk their prostate?