JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » question for married guys why you guys jerk off and you are married ?!!
Page: of 7   next > 
everjerker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-01-17
49 year old
i am married from 4 months i was jerk off before and i love it but i didnt jerk off while i am married but sometime i feel that i want to jerk off instead fucking my wife am i weird ? please married guys tell me why i need to know from your experience
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
jack off all you want as long as it doesn't hurt your marriage
Unregistered ?

We jack off because wives don't stay 20 forever!
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
You've been married 4 months...you won't have to ask after you've been married over 40 years like me.
everjerker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-01-17
49 year old
what do you mean ?
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
as has been said before, 4 months and we were still going strong. didnt need t jack of because the wife was giving it up every night and even calling me home at lucnh time some too. now, it is once a month if i am lucky, usually once every couple of months. if i dont jack off, my balls woulld explode, i am a complete nymphomaniac and need sex constanly. my wife knew this when we started dating. it was nothing for us to go at it 5 times a day or more and i still wanted more. last night she told me that she is getting old and just cant function like that anymore. this was after us having sex for about an hour the night before. she was complaining about being sore and all that. we have only been marrieed for 25 yeears but she acts like we are old and falling apart. i am only 52, i have a lot of life left in me.
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
f1oridian Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-03-16
52 year old curious male from SW Florida
This is not a serious question.
Unregistered ?

Some of us want to jerk off married or not,share your bate with a bud,jerk off to something ur wife isn't interested in.fantasy jerking,lots of reasons,u feel like letting a load loose and the wife doesn't want to help,i jerk off,i love to jerk off, great tension release also very pleasurable.
skully_68 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-12-27
heterosexual male
novaguy said:
We jack off because wives don't stay 20 forever!
lol now that's no lie
Unregistered ?

To be very honest masturbation has always been the best sex for me. I was never attractive to women. Big nerd and skinny growing up. I had 2 women my whole life. The first was a girlfriend and I still remember being pretty disappointed the first time we fucked. I guess I had built it up in my head way to much. She and fucked daily but I still jacked off when we we'rent together. I got married a few years later and was never very satisfied and still am not after 34 years. We have sex once or twice a month but I can jack 2 or 3 times a day. Just the way I like I guess
Unregistered ?

Been married 27 years. I have been jacking off since day one of the relationship, with and without her. In fact, I jacked off in front of her on our very first "date" and I have been ever since. Luckily, we have an open masturbation relationship. We do have "traditional" sex but the majority of our sex lives is masturbation. Mutual and solo, and it's not uncommon for us to lay in bed and masturbate for each other.
Or sometimes she'll watch me jack off for her, or she will give me handjobs.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I was married for 10 years as well as been in many relationships where I was getting sex regular, but I still never stopped jacking off. I do it when they are not there to have sex with and I also enjoy having someone who loves sex as much as I do, but also loves to just masturbate with me sometimes or a lot. My ex wife and I masturbated together a lot and she also loved to watch me even when she wasn't going it or letting me watch her.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
Happily married here.....when my wife and I gave sex it's about us. What we do makes both of us feel good.

When I jerk its about me.....
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
maharlika Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-01-18
39 year old
married men. would u guys jo to her.
User posted image
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
thickboner4u said:
You've been married 4 months...you won't have to ask after you've been married over 40 years like me.

Ask me, I have been married 60 years ! !
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » question for married guys why you guys jerk off and you are married ?!!