JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into penis insertions?
Page: of 2   next > 
docomaker Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2017-02-08
61 year old curious from southern area
Sounds freaky i know but if done properly and carefully it can really feel great. interested in hearing stories of what others use and do
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I've experimented with it and it's quite a good feeling. My wife and I started it when for a medical reason, it was suggested I take a catheter with me on long flights. In order to know how to use it, we were given practical lessons at hospital. I inserted one under supervision of a nirse, with my wife watching. We were given a dozen and told to go home and practice.
We did, and had no idea what fun it would turn out to be. One the psychological barrier is crossed it's a nice feeling.
We learned with the catheters then experimented with kitchen implements - mainly knife, fork and spoon handles. Also biros, cotton buds, knitting needles and even a pair of scissors. We don't do it often, but when my wife and I have a "kinky urge" it's something we do. It just adds a bit of fun.
Cleanliness and lubrication is critically important if you want to avoid injury. It's very delicate inside there!
dickhurts Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old curious from cali
oh yea i love sounding. it feels amazing especially when your able to get bitter toys in. the stretching feeling in your urethra is soo addictive. and you go big your can feel that your urethra been stretched out. oh and your cum while sounding ohhhh boy. if your thinking you wanna get into this just buy a small sounding kit on amazon you wont be sorry
let's get naughty!

i generally use whatever is around that is safe - pens, pencils, Sharpie pens (love them). i love things that have a different shape to them rather than plain round. cutlery is great because once you get it in,it turns sideways on it's own.. love that
Unregistered ?

i do like inserting my penis into mouths and vaginas. probably not what you meant though.
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
I love it, fantastic feeling.......
Use 6mm stainless, need to try bigger now......
A!So use earphone cable, or phone charger cable, doubled over and have had it in my bladder which means I can't control peeing.
Love it, it's great!
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I love urethral play. It feels so good to have my cock stimulated from the inside. I started with a small paintbrush and thin pens but I've moved up to proper penis plugs and sounds.

XHamster - Penis Plugging

XHamster - Sounding
No heel is too high
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Hi yes i have took part in sounding practices managed to stretch my ureathra to 11mm but 12mm is a Bridge too far got 2 sets of Sounds from 1mm to 13mm i have a.so used Speaker Cable but this is a dangerous practice as i have seen an X Ray of some guy who ended up in A&E with the Speaker Wire knotted it self inside the Bladder whoa! I have also used a Tens Machine with a nice pulse inside the Ureathra & yes it is very sensitive tissue in there mine has been scarred a couple of times when being a bit rough so be careful amazed
General Str8 nice guy
atiqmasif Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2010-12-15
75 year old male from UK
Love sounding, those who never tried it don't know what they're missing!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Have done this some years back with an instant read thermometer, the non battery type that chefs use. It has a pointed tip at the end of the probe so you have to be careful. But it slides in about 5" and feels nice and cool onside your urethra. Then you can take your inside cock temp. Mine was 98 degrees. Hot cock.strokestroke
volvere47 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-08-24
heterosexual from Canada
I have done it many times with many different things over the years.I am always looking for different ways to make masturbation feel better .Sounding does just that .My favorite sounding toy is a 6 in stainless steel rod 7mm diameter polished to a mirror finish. With lots of lube gravity pulls it down all the way on its own.I put it in ice water for a while before I put it in the pee hole ,the feeling is incredible. I wipe everything with alcohol swabs before I start
k

Thanks everyone for you amazing and honest replies. For many years i thought i was the only one who did this and it wasn't until the onset of the internet that i found i wasn't. i found knitting needles are great, non=breakable,smooth and come in a variety of of sizes. My greatest fear of course is not being able to get something back out... bit hard to explain to the wife that one.

if anyone wants to email (haven't worked out the chat thing yet) please feel free, would love to see wome pics (which i will not pass on to others)

We need to form our own group. Take care all grin
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I have a 6 inch long, 8 mm thick sound that I like to play "hide the sound" with. I can insert it completely into my cock. The trick to getting it back out is to make sure it's thin enough that it slides easily through the tip of your cock, lots of lube and the weight of the sound. I just stand, lean forward a little and squeeze down with my groin muscles and it comes sliding out with no hands. Looks really hot doing it too. wink

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
No heel is too high

great pics Luvheels, really loved them. got me hard, especially the last one,, love the way the head changes shape when really stretched..
Unregistered ?

Great pics LuvHeels!

This thread is making me horny for a good sounding session, it's been a while since I have done it.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into penis insertions?