JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife sharing
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
HELL YEAH I LOVE watching her suckin another man's COCK while I STROKE my COCK ! Then I'll eat her pussy few minutes so it's WET I'll tell him to switch spots ! She can't take it long till she's screaming for some HARD COCK in her pussy
Jethro88
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jackingmycockoff Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2016-05-11
37 year old from
access8821 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-03-14
54 year old bisexual male from tampa FL
MisterSatyr said:
Very nice. I definitely stiffened to attention upon seeing it.

great, love to show you more
love to play, cam, share and meet
trackerone Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-06-17
73 year old curious male from chicago,,ill
reminds me of the past , she was willing to see if she still had the appeal to get a gut to look at her ,, after having kid s , had to be a guy we knew , she sure did , he could nt keep his hands off ,, was nt long before they hit the bedroom
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
access8821 said:
i'm dying to see this happen, doubt wife will ever bring it up so closest i can get is chat/share pics/cam with guys about her
http://imgur.com/VASdyXI
[img]http://imgur.com/VASdyXI[/img]

Lovely body and bum!
strokestroke
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
JustTrying408 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2014-02-09
50 year old curious male from Australia
I've only witnessed my wife actually sucking and fucking another guy once and it was in a threesome situation. Although it was nearly 17 years ago now, I can say that it was an extremely arousing sight and I remember it like it happened yesterday. Just seeing her touching another guys cock was arousing as it was something I thought would remain fantasy purely because she hadn't really appeared interested when we spoke about it before. However, when the opportunity presented itself, she was quite willing to try it and once she started, she was pretty much the one who controlled the experience. So to see her removing his clothes and giving him oral as he sat on the lounge was amazing. But the hottest part was being there as she moved up and straddled him. Seeing her hand positioning his cock and witnessing that first contact between it and her pussy, then watching as she ever so slowly lowered herself down on it. Seeing his cock disappear into her and having her sit there for a brief moment with his entirely inside her before starting to lift herself up again was just so hot. From then on it was a few changes of positions and she took both him and I at different stages but it was those first moments of the experience that really stand out. Thus the desire to have her try it all again.
You don't go blind if you do it!
Beatnmydick Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2014-06-20
47 year old bisexual male from Southern USA
Damn great story im leaking now
Dick Nasty
oldphil Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-12-15
74 year old
Have never seen my wife with another guy, but she does enjoy a little bit extra ...Has had a few guys over the years and while in business did go alone on a coach trip to Spain in the 90s ... Although it would be great to actually see her with a guy ... she always give me all the details .. Phil
paronluc Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2015-10-24
heterosexual male from west europe
Personally I love sharing her while I'm not very interested in swapping. I came to realize it's because sharing gives me a feeling of total control and ownership. I don't really understand why sharing the wife (aka cuckolding) is always depicted as an act of submission.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
paronluc said:
Personally I love sharing her while I'm not very interested in swapping. I came to realize it's because sharing gives me a feeling of total control and ownership. I don't really understand why sharing the wife (aka cuckolding) is always depicted as an act of submission.

I feel almost exactly the same way. I can relate. When my wife and I used to play with others, it was not at all about any kind of humiliation for me. If anything, it was a slight bit of my feeling superior -- I'm making this happen, I'm sharing my sexy wife with other people, and I'm allowing another person to enjoy for the moment something I can have anytime.

Truthfully, it was about pleasure for both of us. She got to enjoy some variety in bed (and there was a good mix indeed), and since I'm a very visual person, it was great for me to sit back and watch my sexy wife enjoying herself and reaching peak bliss.

I honestly didn't care if the guy got off -- although they always did -- but I loved watching my wife have leg-shaking, eye-rolling, jaw-dropping orgasms with guys (and one or two women) that she and I picked out together. Sometimes, I simply sat back and stroked myself while they fucked. (No, I didn't take pictures.)

We don't do it anymore because of some logistical reasons -- we now live in separate cities for our jobs, and she prefers to play together -- but the memories sustain me when we're apart.
Open to interesting ideas
francesco8 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2017-10-21
29 year old
Adult Games - click here wink
StasyPol Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-10-22
39 year old
Adult Games - click here wink
Steve-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2014-10-21
66 year old curious male from UK East Midlands
oldphil said:
Have never seen my wife with another guy, but she does enjoy a little bit extra ...Has had a few guys over the years and while in business did go alone on a coach trip to Spain in the 90s ... Although it would be great to actually see her with a guy ... she always give me all the details .. Phil

Hi Phil, love to chat and hear the details.
watchguys1 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2017-10-23
27 year old
for bisexual - click here grin
User posted image
slox Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2013-08-09
33 year old
I have a huge fantasy of sharing my hot 25 years old gf with a guy or a couple and I'd love to join in on the action as-well! Would be great to chat about it or even swap pics of each other's gf or wife. If anyone is interested, pm me (I have skype too). Would love to hear some of your experiences with that! Take care everybody.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife sharing