JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Wife panties
Page: of 4   next > 
mr_mrs1988 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-08-14
35 year old male from Florida
Any one playing with or in their wifes/gfs dirty panties?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dlanor Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2013-03-24
56 year old bisexual from Southern California
Yes ! I love to J/O while wearing my wife's panties, even her sister's panties. In fact, I'm wearing her sisters panties now. What better way to spend the day.
Dlanor
sampaioed Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-02-12
41 year old
Yes, not only my wifes but any panties I can grab I keep to myself to J/O wife, friends, family relatives.
kilotakias Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-01-14
48 year old
Me, i love so much wanking in my g/f panties and any gitl i can
Benjie1294 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2016-10-05
58 year old curious from Pontefract
Love to jerk in panties too
Unregistered ?

Love dirty panties. This site has a bunch of them:

Dirty Panties
Unregistered ?

dirty is relative (not necessarily a relative )
hapilybi Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2013-11-15
40 year old bisexual from Ohio, US
I love worn panties, especially from girls from the neighborhood/friends wives or whatever. Of course I like my wife's too, Usually sniffing each pair I find...
Hunter P
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
I have dozens of wife's panties that I wear as well as some from my sons girlfriend and my daughter's friend too!!!stroke
jbtexan Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-11-24
58 year old from texas

I stroked with my son's girlfriends pair when she stayed for a few days. II got them from the clothes wash. Came so hard with them wrapped around my cock. I can't wait til she stays again.

boned form typing this out cock
kilotakias Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-01-14
48 year old
wanking to my g/f panties and pics, horny
Scottie02 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2015-01-12
59 year old curious male
Wife's panties are always fun, but what I really love is when friends or her fam come to stay.

Also when I visit friends. Always looking for their dirty laundry hamper when I need to visit the bathroom.
Unregistered ?

mail me your wife panties

message me
ldubs Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2017-01-27
38 year old
Definitely love sharing my hot gf's panties love her sweet scent and stained panties hmu on kik if you wanna trade notihotibarbie
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I buy my own panties. Haven't owned men's underwear since 1992.
I used to try on my girlfriends underwear when they weren't around if they left them here, or sometimes panties that belonged to one of my brothers girlfriends, whenever they happened to leave some laying around and I had the opportunity before anyone came home.
It was always something I did secretly until I was living with my ex-wife before we got married. She would run out of clean panties and ask to wear my underwear, which I didn't mind. When it got to be a regular thing I joked that if she was going to wear my underwear all the time that I was going to start wearing hers and she said to go for it, pick out what I wanted and put it on and so I did. Found a pair of pink and black Playboy logo panties she had and said I'd be wearing them to work. She told me to try them on so she could see before she had to leave for work. I had an instant hard on, which kind of made it difficult to contain my cock within her panties, but they fit pretty well and held me in okay. It was the first time I had put on women's panties in front of anyone. Had never been caught in panties before and it was a turn on that I have a soon to be wife that was telling me without a second though that it's okay to wear her panties and wanted to see them on me. She said they looked great on me and to enjoy them. I wore them to work that day and enjoyed knowing I had this little secret in my pants and my fiance knew and approved. That is when I started getting feelings again of what I have known since I was very young, that I am a female on the inside. I told her that night that I wanted to go buy my own panties and start wearing panties all the time and we went shopping and bought the first 3 pack of my very own panties and a skirt. Within a week or so those feeling were stronger and I talked with her to tell her I was transgender and have always felt like I should have been born a female and thought that she needed to know this before we got married. She told me that she loved me and would support me no matter what. She wasn't sure she would want me to have surgery because she loved my cock, but if that's what I needed to do that she married me because she loved me and not for what was between my legs. She completely loved, encouraged and supported my female side unconditionally in the 10 years we were together.
Anyway, I did still wear hers from time to time. Since I have been divorced I have never kept this a secret from my girlfriends that I have dated and I have had a few girlfriends wanting to swap panties with me for the day.
I think one of them just wanted to show her friends what I was wearing. lol I didn't really care as I am pretty much out with it. Most of my friends and family know. I don't really wear panties as a turn on, but because that is just a part of who I am inside, but I'm not going to deny that it can be a turn on at times.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Wife panties