JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » like watching or LOVE watching?
Page: of 2   next > 
kathsfault Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2008-04-18
51 year old curious from Toronto
obviously this being a 'masturbation' site we probably all really love it, but i am wondering if i just been randomly lucky, of all the g/f's i've had except one, they all loved not just masturbation, but watching me do myself and me watching them...but in my immediate circle of guy-friends it seems none can say the same as i...maybe they just unlucky! lol! just wanna know, like many guys, i LOVE watching a women pleasure herself, do women love watching a guy masturbate as much...cos' i've met both sides, as well as a number of females who love watching another female masturbate even more! maybe truth is women just less inhibited...any comments?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I LOVE watching either gender pleasure themselves.
Unregistered ?

I really enjoy being watched, something about it just really turns me on. Being "caught" is very hot, and just flat out stroking in front of the wife, or anyone really, is so erotic. I love to be watched by all, feel free to contact...
Unregistered ?

I have always loved watching guys j/o, in fact I find a j/o vid much more erotic than a fuck flick any day - I'm quite happy to show too.
Unregistered ?

I like watching videos, real videos, of a man masturbating- but really letting loose. I like the build up, and the sounds. Very hot.
marko887 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-08-27
73 year old bisexual from Midwest USA
I too like watching and being watched. There is noting more exciting than laying next to a guy and watching him jack off while I am rubbing my cock. Had the experience with both men and women. But guys masturbating is a real turn on and better than a fuck flick too, especially if a dildo/butt plug is being used.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I love being watched while I jerk off, especially by the ladies, but I jerk with other guys, too . . . as many of you have said, there's something very arousing about watching another person getting off . . . maybe it's partly because we know how exciting the feeling is and how great the final release feels . . . it's just very erotic to see someone else playing and squirting while they allow you to see them doing it! ! ! laugh stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
Unregistered ?

Me and a few of my girl friends have had lots of fun watching and even helping eachother do sexy things together. Not all the time but enough I suppose. My gf and I have a lot on a pretty much regular basis though not as much lately. Anyway its pretty nice to share fun things like doing that. oh yeah! lol
sisifo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2011-10-13
71 year old heterosexual male from Coimbra/Portugal
Some men feel secretly threatened by female masturbation, because they fear it has implied the assessment of women on male incompetence in pleasuring them.
I believe that masturbation and sex are different things, that one does not replace the other, both being complementary. But even when a woman masturbates on account of her lover's incompetence, I think he should feel grateful for the benefit of witnessing a sexually satisfied woman’s bliss. As for me, the privilege of watching a woman masturbate is a piece of good fortune, especially if she does it willingly.
In bliss.
mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
I love both. I love to have someone watch me jerk off or I love to watch a women play with herself.
looking for a women to play with.
tampauncut Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2014-04-06
bisexual from tampa
i love watching and i love being watched. there is something about knowing someone is watching you when you are reaching that toe-curling point of no return...especially when she is working her clit or he is stroking off to the excitement of the moment. nothing like it.
Unregistered ?

tampauncut said:
i love watching and i love being watched. there is something about knowing someone is watching you when you are reaching that toe-curling point of no return...especially when she is working her clit or he is stroking off to the excitement of the moment. nothing like it.
Dittos
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
I love Watching and being watched-intense Climaxes.I just want a Friend to Masturbate with!Female or male.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

I was lucky in that my wife loved watching me, and other guys, masturbate and shoot their loads.
I travelled alot when we were dating and the first few years we were married and made come shot compilation tapes for her to watch when she couldn't watch me. I also had the same tapes with me and we would watch them together when we had phone sex.(No internet back then.)
She also had seen me stroke and suck a dick before we were married and would be jilling while she watched.
I even made a tape of women masturbating, also solo and mutual, and sometimes she watched that one.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
While most of us all enjoy a good session of intercourse. there is another side of us that also like to "watch" our partners having sex with ourselves. Very soon after getting married in 1967, my wife learned to watch and enjoy me jerk myself off and seeing me cum. I also loved to watch her jill herself off and enjoy her self induced orgrasm. We also very much liked to jack and jill each other and watch each other cum.
Dickguy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » like watching or LOVE watching?