JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleeves
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

peterabuser said:
I was wondering how many of you guys use a sleeve when you jerk off? If you use one, do you prefer open or closed ends?

I have used both and prefer an open end as I like to watch the end slide back and forth over my head.stroke

Tried a few over the years and actually prefer the Fleshlight since it can be used between pillows (hands free). Otherwise, sleeves still require the use of my hand (and lube of course) and I can just as easily use my foreskin. So... I would recommend a Fleshlight over a sleeve.
Add a reply Quote this post
DirtD11 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-08-04
70 year old heterosexual
I've got a Super Head Honcho from Adam & Eve few months back and love the feel of it for some different. It's no sub for the real thing like a good old Bj or fucking from the wife but I do enjoy getting off with it. O do have let the wife use on me a week or so ago and she said haven't cum like I did for her like that in long time. ( about enough to fill a shot glass of cum) She want to play with on me now about once a week. Best way is to use it is to warm it up in hot water and lube up and have fun.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleeves