JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you like panties?
Page: of 4   next > 
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I do

https://xhamster.com/posts/564099

and this

http://www.zoig.com/thread-panty-lover-142605
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
upnready Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-08-07
43 year old bisexual from ohio
do u skype?

upnready217

put jchat in your message
upnready Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-08-07
43 year old bisexual from ohio
loved the pics
mr_mrs1988 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-08-14
35 year old male from Florida
I love my wifes dirty panties
Beatnmydick Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2014-06-20
47 year old bisexual male from Southern USA
Love jerking to panties, nylons and heels

Beatnmydick on kik and skype
Dick Nasty
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
I sneak my wife's panties whenever I can. It is great to slide them up my legs, and think of her pussy in them.

When I can I tease myself with them.

And mostly, I like to jerk my cock with them and shoot my load on her sexy panties - them rub the head of my cock in them.

I would love to jerk with someone else's wife's panties. That would be hot!

Oh. And I do it on cam whenever she is in bed.
Unregistered ?

I get hard just walking through the lingerie section of a department store that has a lot of panties on display

anyone in them now?
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Love panties. Going to slip on a pair soon.
Tiffanyheels Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-08-08
62 year old bisexual
I have loved panties since I was young and found my sisters dirty panties in her room. The sexy ones were always wet and some had dried cum. I would smell them, taste them then jerk off into them. I soon noticed the sexy ones were always on top and always wet. This is when I started crossdressing. I took her panties, her bra, her pantyhose, her tops and a skirt.

Then over the years I would take my wife's panties after she had had several orgasms in them and wear them. This was a daily happening. She had many pairs of panties but started not wearing panties only to cum in them or at times with a garter belt and stockings.

One day I had taken several pairs of her panties on put them on the floor then had on one pair and was smelling a dirty pair. I was so turned on I never noticed she had come home and was in the doorway watching. Except she had her jeans down and was fingering herself watching me.

So as I expanded my crossdressing, I had my sister's panties and full dress, her friends panties when they stayed over, my mother's panties and even girdles, my wife's, her mother's, her sister's and many others.

Talamark Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2017-02-25
62 year old bisexual male from Northern NY
Dude, You're a rock star!
I love panties, stockings, and especially Nighties.....
I love the feel of the stin around my legs and not between them !

always a fan of my wifes dirty panties
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I love to put on my wife's, daughter's and several of the neighbours and take trophy pics before I put them back.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have ALWAYS loved panties! Of course I have always identified as female too. lol
As my mom will tell you, when I was 2 years old she was always catching me wearing her pantyhose and sometimes her panties.
(I wasn't so much into her panties as she never had anything pretty and sexy)
Later on in life I would sometimes find my brothers girlfriends panties and try them on when no one was around and when I got older and started dating and having sex, I would sometimes put on panties my girlfriends left here when they were not around. I never told anyone until I was engaged to my ex-wife that I liked wearing panties until she was always asking to borrow my underwear when all of hers were in the dirty laundry and I joked that I was going to start wearing hers and she said she didn't care, just pick out what I wanted and wear it, so I did the next day. I picked out a pair and wore them to work that day. I enjoyed wearing them very much. That was the first time I had worn panties all day long instead of just for a few moments and knowing that she knew I was wearing her panties and that I also had her blessing to do so was very exciting and liberating for me.
I told her that night how much I loved it and about how I used to sneak and wear panties in the past when I had the chance and that I wanted to go buy my own panties. So we went shopping and she helped me pick out and purchase my first few pairs of panties and a skirt too.
She thought I looked hot in panties, so she was very much into it and supportive of me wearing them and other women's things. She was a model and taught me how to put on makeup and other things.
Thing is that even as young as 2 years old I had identified as female. I wear panties mainly because that is just a part of who I am and how I identify more than for a sexual thrill, but at the same time I am not going to deny that it can and is a sexual turn on sometimes. I confessed all of this to her and she still married me and we were together for 10 years.
After we divorced I wasn't sure how dating would be since I decided I was not going to stop wearing panties and I wasn't going to keep my female self a secret from anyone I date, but it has only been a problem with a couple of girls. Most girls have been very accepting and supportive and many of them have even been turned on by seeing me in panties or even fully dressed as a female, so I have been lucky and blessed.
One of my girlfriends was not so sure about it at first, but learned to love it so much and when we broke up and she started dating someone else a few months later, we were talking and she said she had to start making her new boyfriend wear panties and lingerie when they had sex because after being away from me she didn't realize how much she liked it until she had been without me for a while and from now on she could never date a guy that didn't have a feminine side or didn't wear panties, etc. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Dfcfghj Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2014-05-26
30 year old heterosexual male
I like to wear them because they're super comfortable, never really gotten off to them or anything though.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you like panties?