JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking Machine and Swimming Pool Jet Masturbation
Page: of 1  
USAgay Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-12-18
59 year old homosexual male from Wisconsin, USA
Have any other guys here used a dairy farm milking machine or a swimming pool water jet to masturbate? I've used both and have had some incredibly intense orgasms. I would love to talk to other guys who have tried these techniques and compare experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
strait_shot Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-02-18
50 year old curious male from U S
I used to use my pool jet to get myself off as often as possible. Sneak over to it, pull my hard dick out and let the water jet blast the head of my cock...takes 2 seconds to explode plus no mess to clean up!
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Never tried a milking machine..have used the return water jets in a pool right under my cockhead...feels great. Also used a shop vac hose...if u get ur cock just right in it it will vibrate it until you cum...then easy cleanup
Unregistered ?

Wife and I have been using hottub jets for her for awhile and her orgasms have been intense and numerous.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never tried either of those but today I ordered an electro stimulator that has a leather cock cage It was on sale and thought it was worth the price to try.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
thickboner4u said:
Never tried a milking machine..have used the return water jets in a pool right under my cockhead...feels great. Also used a shop vac hose...if u get ur cock just right in it it will vibrate it until you cum...then easy cleanup

Same for me, intense orgasms, feel amazing.
I like to share my jo materials.
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Milking Machines are really great masturbation devices when used with a really comfortable vacuum level and lots of lube in the teatcups used for male milking purposes and as there are four teatcups on a cow milker it would be a real waste not using the other three teatcups on your nipples and/or balls at the same time as it feels so good being milked !
I have several different milking machines that I ONLY use for my own pleasure so nobody has to worry about any possible contamination of any milk caused by the milking machines I use for masturbation and vacuum massage on my nipples and sometimes even my balls when milking my penis at the same time with really exciting pleasant experiences from gentle pulsating suction on multiple erogenous zones simultaneously with really pleasant following results as multiple orgasms and having a really good time while being milked by a really good milking machine with gentle suction !
Melkmaschine
happystroker5 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-10-30
54 year old heterosexual from Australia
One of the best orgasms I've ever had! Used the hottub jet to massage my cock. An amazingly intense hands-free experience!
Unregistered ?

wife and I have used the "garden tub" jets...she about passed out the first time she did it...lmao
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
my parents had an in ground pool with jets. i would pull down my trunks and back up on the jet and let it spray on my young boy asshole. it made my cock so hard that i would cum in our pool. i was such a horny young fucker
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Love pool jets on my cock. Done it many times. Amazing orgasms.
Bill C.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Never tried a milking machine. Where would most people get access to one, much less a place to use it without risk of being caught? lol
Pool jets, on the other hand, I have enjoyed many times. I like different pools with different size and different pressure jets.
Some come out of a wider pipe and hits over a bigger area of your cock and balls. Some pools jets come out of a smaller diameter pipe for a more focused massage on that certain spot that makes it feel more intense.
And the pressure is usually stronger on the smaller jets, but the larger jets can be strong too. Sometimes a softer pressure feels better, depending on your mood, especially with the wider jets, but of you find yourself getting pleasure from a really strong pool jet and want less pressure, you can just back away until it feels like exactly what you want.
I will warn everyone, DO NOT put your cock in the pipe that sucks water out to the filter. I was at work one night and a bunch of us were listening to talk radio when the news broke in about a guy in a hotel pool who was swimming by himself got his penis stuck in the filter intake pipe because he was using it for the sucking sensation on his penis. They had to have the fire department come to get him unstuck. They kept updating every few minutes until they finally got him freed.
They had to turn the filter and pumps off and after that it still took a while before they could get him out because it had gotten his cock so swollen and sore. They had to use a lot of lube to try and get it to finally slide out.
They said he would probably be fine, but would be swollen and in pain for a few days. And yes, it was a real, true news story. We were all cracking up at work listening to it.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Pacifica64 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-12-05
59 year old bisexual from Central Florida
Pool jets make great anus/rectum massagers! I did it many times at a friends of mine's pool when she wasn't there. Intense orgasms! I also recommend handheld shower massagers - having one doubles my shower taking time.
https://xhamster.com/users/pacifica64
Ezstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

417 posts since 2016-02-19
curious male
BillC213 said:
Love pool jets on my cock. Done it many times. Amazing orgasms.

Pool jets are awesome way to stroke.... semi public grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking Machine and Swimming Pool Jet Masturbation