JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Attention Alpha dicks! I want to help you get as much pussy as possible!
Page: of 1  
spurter1979 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-03-17
45 year old bisexual from New Mexico
I want to manage profiles for you on online sex/dating sites and apps, I will find whatever kind of pussy you prefer and get you in contact with them, I want to make this as little effort on your part as possible. I would even buy your condoms online and anything else you may need sex wise, all I would want in return are detailed descriptions of the women/sex, pics and to even watch if possible, so I can jerkoff, I just want to give that big cock what it wants! If I could find a fairly local guy in the eastern New Mexico/West Texas area that would be even better, I could serve you even more by cleaning your house, washing clothes or any errands you might need taken care of, So if this interests you hit me up and let's work out the details.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ronss Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2017-03-18
44 year old heterosexual from Newport News,VA
Hey I'm new to this site and came across this ad. I'm a single black male with a nice cock. I would like to hook up with hot Hispanic or White chicks. Those are the ones that are usually attracted to me. Let me know if you can help.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Attention Alpha dicks! I want to help you get as much pussy as possible!