JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever tried to self suck yourself??
Page: of 5   next > 
Boner2016 Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2016-12-31
33 year old curious
If not, would you try it and if you did, would you cum over your face or in your mouth??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
strait_shot Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-02-18
50 year old curious male from U S
Has always been and still is just a fantasy, tried stretching out for days, etc...came to the conclusion that I just need a longer cock cry nd yea i'd blow it all in my mouth...hell yea
Unregistered ?

When I was about 45 I started having dreams about sucking my own cock but would always wake up before cum for some reason. One night I was having the same dream accept I actually had orgasm which woke me up and to my surprise there was cum all over the sheets and my stomach.
Unregistered ?

I've tried, not quite flexible enough. Shoot my load all over my face quite a bit but never been able to suck.
Unregistered ?

I didn't answer the question, of course I would love to suck myself as often as I could manage.
Unregistered ?

Even as a young guy, I couldn't do it. Surely can't do it now! But I wish I'd tried harder when I was young because this would have been one of the best sexual pleasures ever. I can imagine the double pleasure of sucking and being sucked at the same time...wonderful!
Unregistered ?

I think all teenagers have tried this.I did,no chance!
Unregistered ?

After many failed trys i managed to get my cock head in my mouth. I shot my load in my mouth and swallowed. Was super hot really difficult. Was a hot one time event. My cock just isnt long enough. Sure wish it was. Id suck every chance i got. 59 now and really not happening. Ill never forget that one hot time though.
Unregistered ?

As a teen I was able to suck myself. I would be alone in the house and use my parents bed. They had a headboard that I could hook my feet into once my legs were over my head. That and a bit of time and I was able to get about a third into my mouth. Hurt a bit but that didn't stop me!
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
When I was in college I became fascinated by the idea (no idea why I hadn't thought of it before). I lived alone by the way.

Took a while but could eventually suck the head of my penis. Got addicted! Sadly today there is no way, but I still enjoy shooting in my face (when I don't have a friend to do it LOL).
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
My penis is far too short, so I never seriously considered it. Anyway,as much as I like licking precum, I find cum doesn't taste nearly as good as it's scent.
sdmattfreeman Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-11-30
47 year old bisexual male from California
I could and did when i was in my teens and early 20s. Came and occasionally pissed all over my face and mouth. Pretty hot. Had a GF that was into watching me and helping. Even back then, took a lot of straining to get even just a lick. With some stretching i found i could get the head in. Not at all the most comfortable way to cum, but hey, it's a kink grin
Fun group on Wickr: [email protected]. 21+ only, all the time.
Unregistered ?

yep, can't reach..even did the "up on shoulders thing" my torso is way to long.
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I started in my early teen years trying every way possible to suck my own cock. I got to where I could finally suck the head my stiff cock, I would have to stop now and then. But eventually I would reward my face and mouth with ropes of cum. As the years went on I was unable to suck it, but the thrill of finishing on my face was so hot. Always loved looking in the mirror afterwards at my self facial!!!!
JO,CBT, Btm !
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
If I could, I would probably never leave the house LOL
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever tried to self suck yourself??