JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Male Massage!!!
Page: of 1  
Boner2016 Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2016-12-31
33 year old curious
Would you be horny getting a male massage??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brutpolo Amateur Jackinchatter

304 posts since 2016-10-15
67 year old curious from Dallas, TX
Absolutely was horny during first and subsequent male massages. Was not sure what to expect initially, but found out how sensual and erotic a guys touch could be. Very first time was a medical related massage and wife insisted schedule with a male masseur and not a female. LOL...Ha!!!
rory Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2010-10-26
33 year old bisexual male from usa
A friend of mine was attending massage training classes and he asked me if I would let him practice on me. I agreed. There I was, naked, lying on my stomach with only a towel covering my ass.

My friend started with my shoulders, working his way down my back, and then removed the towel and began to massage my butt cheeks and the backs of my legs. It was while he was rubbing my butt cheeks that I could feel my dick beginning to stiffen. I told him what was happening, and he said it was normal. Well, then I told him if he didn't stop, I was going to make a mess on his massage table. Yes, he stopped, and I got off the table and wrapped the tenting towel around myself and went into his bathroom to get dressed.

When I got home I had to jack off, all the time wishing he had offered to give my dick a good massage. Ha!
Unregistered ?

I got a upper body massage from a co-workers partner. I knew he was gay. I was just happy to be there and to relaxed to get hard.
If I was nude, I would be hard before I could lay on the table!
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
Boner2016 said:
Would you be horny getting a male massage??
absoluetley, sometimes I go to a amp for relief and then their are times you need a man.
FLsport Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2017-05-21
36 year old curious from Fort Lauderdale
rory said:
A friend of mine was attending massage training classes and he asked me if I would let him practice on me. I agreed. There I was, naked, lying on my stomach with only a towel covering my ass.

My friend started with my shoulders, working his way down my back, and then removed the towel and began to massage my butt cheeks and the backs of my legs. It was while he was rubbing my butt cheeks that I could feel my dick beginning to stiffen. I told him what was happening, and he said it was normal. Well, then I told him if he didn't stop, I was going to make a mess on his massage table. Yes, he stopped, and I got off the table and wrapped the tenting towel around myself and went into his bathroom to get dressed.

When I got home I had to jack off, all the time wishing he had offered to give my dick a good massage. Ha!

lol i never had a massage from a guy but that sounds awesome
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Male Massage!!!