JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showering w/partner
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
fmyself said:
try to shower all the time, she bitches because she doesnt want to

lol you seem so pleasant!! who wouldn't wanna shower with you??!! confusedplainlaugh
Lize
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Some of the hottest all-time encounters I've had have centered around showering with a woman (more fun when it's kind of a surprise - either for me when she slips in with me, or vice versa). I have yet to shower with another man, which I am also curious about and want to do!
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
I guess I am different from most women, beacuse I prefer to shower alone. I can identify with Anna on that one. Does that make me boring, no, i just use it as MY time, theres plenty of other time for everything else. Just call me selfish. One of the best times and places for some glorious self love.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
Unregistered ?

My wife and I normally only shower together when we know we want to fool around and we let it start with some fun in the shower. We both masturbate in the shower so sometimes we just mutually get off together in the shower. For the most part, we just shower alone and get clean in there.
uncut7in Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-09-21
73 year old homosexual from Cambridge
I like to shower with my boyfriend. We takes turns to rub shower gel all over each other, then have fun rinsing it off. Needless to say we both have rock-hard erections cock cock whilst doing this, and after towelling off I like to fuck him. Of course this gets us sweaty so we really need another shower...
Horny gay top, W/E and uncut
darthblade Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-10-14
45 year old curious from Pace, FL
My wife and I shower together every now and then and each time it has led to fooling around... just yesterday (our 5th anniversary) after a session of fucking, we hopped in the shower together... we groped and soaped, and it led to me fucking her from behind for the first time in our 5 year marriage! It was hot!
Unregistered ?

I agree with the other girls that showing alone is super... just being alone. But, that's not to say showering with someone else isn't super too, as long as that's what you're showering with someone else is for in the first place... to fool around. (unfortunately I don't get too many opportunities to fool around in a shower) Otherwise if you're just wanting to shower for the sake of washing, alone is best... or if, in part anyway, if you're showing and it leads to masturbating, alone is best too. Masturbating with someone is nice of course, but I've found it best in places other than a shower... mostly because of the lack of room in a shower.
Unregistered ?

My wife and I showered alot before we were married, usually right after sex. We don't really shower together anymore, but I will occasionally pop in unannounced if she's been in there awhile. It's a gauranteed blowjob.
outdoorsmanswife Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-11-17
53 year old heterosexual
Most always it's the prelude to the show, I personally love it, it's sexy as hell watching him wash all his parts!
hornygal1988 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-11-27
36 year old heterosexual from Chicago
showering together may have its perks once in a while but idunno about u all but it can sometimes be uncomfortable when the water washes away the natural body lubricants. unless u use waterproof lube
<3<3<3
phantomlover Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-02-10
71 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I have to agree, showering with partner winkis very stimulating. I will sneak into the bathroom and watch as she lathers herself up and then slip in behind her. She loves it, although we have been known to run out of hot water a few times........
Unregistered ?

*LOL* Same here- I'm 5'3 (almost) and he's 6'4... so shower time means a nice lather, maybe some fondling... and I love the feeling of his wet soapy cock all rubbing against me, but with the height difference- not a lot of shower sex going on.

We have sat on the floor of the tub a couple times- we "fit" fine that way! The warm water falling over us feels really good.

Normally I shower alone, though, and I never masturbate in the shower. The tub, yes, the shower no.

Anna said:
I have showered with Ben maybe a few times but there was always some groping and fondling going on. I really prefer to shower alone, though. I'm 5'2" and he's 6'4" so it makes showering together a little bit of a difficulty. That and I like to take shower time to relax and be with my own thoughts - alone.
Ache269 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2007-01-23
55 year old heterosexual from Northen California
we have the nice shower head, and that leads to some nice play -- costly in the winter though. she likes it when the stream is pulsing on her pussy, while i sit on the shower floor and gently tongue her ass. i can feel her contractions, as she cums. she can barely stand after that. i love water and sex.

of course i love the feel of a wet soapy cock in my hand, esp. jerking toward the rim of my head with my first knuckle right up front. putting pressure on the eurethra with a nice soapy hand is divine. also, gently grazing the tip of my cock against the tile is a HUGE sensation. you could say i grout my own tiles. grin
Unregistered ?

My wife and I have always showered and bathed together and we both love it! Most of the time we just do it to enjoy our company, but ever so often she'll get frisky and molest my dick and hole with her hands and fingers!
Unregistered ?

I would LOVE to shower with my wife, but she isn't into it.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showering w/partner