JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showering w/partner
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I love to shower with my man! It doesn't usually lead to sex (but every now and again it does eyeshot) but we always clean each other's bits. And it's fun razz
Add a reply Quote this post
cermak Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-08-07

Love ur cock
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah, always like to share a shower. I love water and doing it in water turns me on.
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
i like showering with my wife no matter what happens. i always enjoy seeing her naked grin
having fun!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Have been showering with my wife for years and love it. We've tried all sorts of stuff, even just bathing lol.

One of the hottest times in the shower I have had was with a friend who I worked with. It was the first time we got together and proceeded from the bathroom into the shower. I had gone in to pee and get ready. Had my usual morning hard on. My friend came in behind me and could see in the mirror I was hard. Moved in behind me and I quickly realized he was too as his hard cock bent against my butt. I froze. He reached around and started stoking me. Before I knew it I was coming and we almost fell in the shower. From there we ended up in the shower with me stroking him then him blowing me. It was the start of a different kind of friendship.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showering w/partner