JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ORAL SEX
Page: of 2   next > 
matman1 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2008-07-06
74 year old from New Jersey
When did you first experience oral sex,whether with a guy or a woman
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i had my first oral sex experiennce with a women when i was 16, it was awesome, a matter of fact,i prefer it over sex. never had oral with a guy
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
1st experience was with a girl. Aged 15 years. Used to go around with a group of kids in LOndon. One girl was always sucking and fucking the lads, enjoyed Oral sex herself.

I remember me licking her pussy followed by quick suck of my cock. Later in life, (Internet), being sucked off by a guy for the first time. Not so good, he not as expert as she was.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
dude212 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-01-28
52 year old
first time was freshman yr college from a guy in the dorm,
It was awesome.When I finally did get one from a girl it was
good but nowhere near the first. I'll always remember that one! whew cockstroke
HoldenHiscock Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-02-14
61 year old bisexual male from Arizona
my first was giving and getting from a guy. we took turns, it was great.when i got to eat some pussy for the first time that was amazing too,, still love sucking cokc and eating pussy
ha ha
Unregistered ?

My first cock was in January of this year and was it good. Just sucked him then jacked him off. The second time we met, I let him cum in my mouth, that was a big WOW. He moved away and I am carefully looking for another hard cock to play with. He sucked me to completion as well - hell of alot better than my wife could do.
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
I was about 14 and my older friends dick was the first for me. We were stroking each other one night and he asked me to put it in my mouth, so i did. I sucked him for a while and I got into the moment of it and he told me not to stop while he came and I remember how it felt and tasted in my mouth when he was cumming, and his legs were twitching he was getting off so hard and I thought that was hot. It was a great first time grin
Unregistered ?

First time for me was 14 or so with a friend who was the same age. We had been into a lot of jacking and stroking for a few months, and one afternoon at my house he asked me if I wanted to try sucking him. After feeling his cock in my mouth for the first time I was hooked. A few days later I took his cum in my mouth and I loved it. We were suck buddies through high school. I had also sucked off his 26 year old brother when I was a junior, and I don't think Ron, my first, ever found out about it.
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
My first time was with my girl friend in high school. She tried to put her thumb over the head to keep me from cumming but I blasted right by it and got some in her hair. eyeshot
Unregistered ?

first time with a girl was when i was 16
first time with a guy was when i was 20...we sucked each other in his car wink
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
My first time was with my male cousin, we were about 11 or 12 years old. We sucked each other very often until we were about 16 or so. It was great, we both loved the sucking and also getting sucked.
Be happy, suck a cock
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
matman1 said:
When did you first experience oral sex,whether with a guy or a woman

I was almost 11 when I first preformed oral sex on a friend. He was my age. I did it for him regularly until we were 15. I also sucked a few other boys during that time.None of the boys I serviced ever did it for me. I was 19 the first time I had my penis sucked. A girl did it for me.
Unregistered ?

i was about 12 when i sucked my brother. We were JO buds anyways, but we never blew our cum on each other, so when i sucked him, he blew in his hand. i would like to try sucking someone and swallowing, but i am nervous about STD's. maybe someday i will find someone totally trust worthy and swallow his load. My brother and i jacked adn blew each other and it was awesome until we were about 15 or so.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Got my first bj for a girl when I was about 18. I didn't cum in her mouth. about 2 yrs later I was dating a girl in her late teens. she was a virgin when we met, but took to sucking cock like it was second nature. She swallowed without hesitation. I was hooked, and it is my favourite sexual experience.
Unregistered ?

I have my first BJ right after my 20th birthday. I had no idea what I was doing, and the appalled when my bf blew his load in my mouth without warning. A few weeks later, I was drunk and when he came a barely noticed and swallowed it all down. Ever since then I've enjoyed swallowing, especially for the favourable reactions men have when i do it!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ORAL SEX