JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Caught a Guy Jerking to Your Wife or GF?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
tonit2005 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2014-02-03
45 year old curious
Not "caught" my buddy in essence but have seen him jerk to her many many times. He is my long time jerk bud so we have gotten together many times and had fun. One of his favorite targets is my wife. It's really hot to watch him get off to her, or rub her panties up and down his cock while looking at her pics. Just a plain good time.

I would love to walk in andifferent actually catch some one, or some group jacking to her. Be a HUGE turn on.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That is so hot, watching a bud jerking of to the Mrs pics would be awesome.

tonit2005 said:
Not "caught" my buddy in essence but have seen him jerk to her many many times. He is my long time jerk bud so we have gotten together many times and had fun. One of his favorite targets is my wife. It's really hot to watch him get off to her, or rub her panties up and down his cock while looking at her pics. Just a plain good time.

I would love to walk in andifferent actually catch some one, or some group jacking to her. Be a HUGE turn on.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Yes. My wife had been telling me the neighbor was perving on her, when she was working at the kitchen sink and I wasn't home. He had his van parked in the driveway, and with the back door open, would be flicking his tongue up and down in the gap between the door and the van body. Then he would step aside the door and stroke his cock through his pants. This was all at an angle where his own wife wouldn't be able to see what he was doing.

So one day, my car was in the shop, and presumably he didn't know I was home. Then my wife called out to me, that he was doing it again. So I got my camera, and went to another window, and took several pictures of him doing this stuff. In one of the photos, he stopped long enough to wave at the police car driving by.

We went to the police department with the photos, and asked them to talk to him. We didn't want to press charges, but asked that the behavior stop. They did, and it did.
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
I'd love to catch a guy doing this
Unregistered ?

Wish he was my neighbor, my wife sunbathes naked around the pool. Would love to see him jack off through the fence!

JObuddyIA said:
Yes. My wife had been telling me the neighbor was perving on her, when she was working at the kitchen sink and I wasn't home. He had his van parked in the driveway, and with the back door open, would be flicking his tongue up and down in the gap between the door and the van body. Then he would step aside the door and stroke his cock through his pants. This was all at an angle where his own wife wouldn't be able to see what he was doing.

So one day, my car was in the shop, and presumably he didn't know I was home. Then my wife called out to me, that he was doing it again. So I got my camera, and went to another window, and took several pictures of him doing this stuff. In one of the photos, he stopped long enough to wave at the police car driving by.

We went to the police department with the photos, and asked them to talk to him. We didn't want to press charges, but asked that the behavior stop. They did, and it did.
Unregistered ?

Never "caught" but I had a buddy admit to me while we were drunk, that he had admired (and ogled) my wife's tits for years. I told him that even before I dated my wife, that I used to masturbate thinking about her big tits. Then he says
"I do that now, and have for while"(jacking thinking about my wifes tits)
So now, when I stroke myself off cumming on her tits, I imagine my buddy stroking thinking about her tits.
Unregistered ?

I've sent my friend nudes of my wife
Unregistered ?

ill occasionally post pics of a girl in my family on unsees
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I've never caught anyone but I wouldn't be offended by it. Hell, I'd encourage him!
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.

Any one else?
User13 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2011-09-18
44 year old
I didn't actually see it but I found a guy on chat who was a former classmate of my wife's and got into some erotic chats with him about her/ it was hot hearing him tell stories about her from his p.o.v.

User13 said:
I didn't actually see it but I found a guy on chat who was a former classmate of my wife's and got into some erotic chats with him about her/ it was hot hearing him tell stories about her from his p.o.v.

Sounds amazing
Unregistered ?

On a camp site a few years back. My wife was sun bathing on a lounger outside our caravan and as I was walking back from the shop I saw the guy next door behind the corner of his caravan peeping round the corner and jerking his cock like fury. He stopped when he noticed me arriving but thought I had not seen him and walked back into his caravan..no doubt to finish his wank!!!!
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Never caught, no, but it would be incredibly hot.

I know a close mate of mine jerked over one of our friends, who then became my girlfriend. I found it really hot that he obviously wanted her and had fantasised about her.

He's seen photos he shouldn't have done of her and my wife on my phone over my shoulder before, and I find that really hot as well. Never gone so far as to actually show him things though.

middleclasscouple said:
On a camp site a few years back. My wife was sun bathing on a lounger outside our caravan and as I was walking back from the shop I saw the guy next door behind the corner of his caravan peeping round the corner and jerking his cock like fury. He stopped when he noticed me arriving but thought I had not seen him and walked back into his caravan..no doubt to finish his wank!!!!

That's so hot
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Caught a Guy Jerking to Your Wife or GF?