JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Caught a Guy Jerking to Your Wife or GF?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
HELL I love sharing DIRTY pics of my sexy wife with strangers LOVE hearing what guys wanna do to her if they had the chance ! Hit me up on KIK let's chat about her and I'll send you some good pics of her NAKED ! My KIK.
jethro0812
Jethro88
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Any more stories?
Unregistered ?

Wife and I had a kinky phase a couple years back. We played on webcam (cam4) and one night went to the local adult theater on "couples night"...was a huge turn on watching others jerking to her while we fixed and sucked

Feel free to kik me at JoeSchmo_78
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Blastherfac3 said:
I've sent my friend nudes of my wife

Same here.
Unregistered ?

I love sharing nudes of my wife for hot cum tributes! She has 36DDD tits, a nice round ass, long legs and sexy feet!
pens314 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2017-02-13
52 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
Wow. she sounds wonderful Would love to stroke to her big tits and nice ass.

jugslvr said:
I love sharing nudes of my wife for hot cum tributes! She has 36DDD tits, a nice round ass, long legs and sexy feet!
access8821 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-03-14
54 year old bisexual male from tampa FL
this is great to find someone like this

tonit2005 said:
Not "caught" my buddy in essence but have seen him jerk to her many many times. He is my long time jerk bud so we have gotten together many times and had fun. One of his favorite targets is my wife. It's really hot to watch him get off to her, or rub her panties up and down his cock while looking at her pics. Just a plain good time.

I would love to walk in andifferent actually catch some one, or some group jacking to her. Be a HUGE turn on.
love to play, cam, share and meet
access8821 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-03-14
54 year old bisexual male from tampa FL
grin
NeverStop said:
I have love to chat about it, kik Philsnice
love to play, cam, share and meet
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
WishIwasBigger said:
Never "caught" but I had a buddy admit to me while we were drunk, that he had admired (and ogled) my wife's tits for years. I told him that even before I dated my wife, that I used to masturbate thinking about her big tits. Then he says
"I do that now, and have for while"(jacking thinking about my wifes tits)
So now, when I stroke myself off cumming on her tits, I imagine my buddy stroking thinking about her tits.

He'd be your friend forever if you slipped him one of your wife's recently worn bras.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

I share mine all the time
andy8inpeter Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2015-04-23
53 year old bisexual male
wife and I are swingers since college have seen men stroking to her many times very arousing
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
jugslvr said:

Would love to see her
Unregistered ?

No but I caught my buddy balls deep with his dick up her ass one time. I joined in and that's how she got her first dp.
jaxxxthejaguar Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2017-03-27
37 year old heterosexual
Never caught but some time ago I knew a very close friend of mine use to jerky to another friend of us, a woman. I later dated this woman and he came to me to ask if I would feel bad if he kept on jerking no her as she was my girlfriend then and I said no, he could do it and feel free to tell me if he wanted.
Jaxxx the Jaguar. My fave celebs are Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Nelly Furtado, Amber Rose, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Vida Guerra, Serena Williams, Sofia Vergara or Iggy Azalea. Would you like to talk about them? Then PM me!
pens314 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2017-02-13
52 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
Never caught anyone jerking off but have witnessed some other things. Just recently a guy came to fix our dishwasher and he was a tall thin black guy. My wife is an attractive blonde with big boobs and a thick round ass. She was doing some things around the kitchen and folding clothes etc. I caught him staring at her several times. I swear looking at her more than the dishwasher. At one point, I came into the kitchen for a drink and noticed a bulge in his pants. He must have been getting a little hard and it looked BIG! She of course was oblivious to it. I brought it up after he left and she had no idea. Meanwhile, I have thought of that day often and how hot it would have been for him to pull it out and start stroking to her. Even better to see her get on her knees and suck him until that giant black cock exploded all over her!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Caught a Guy Jerking to Your Wife or GF?