JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who likes to be watched?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
Being watched on cam is a huge turn on for me! The idea that someone is seeing me all naked while i masturbate is the best! I often wonder how many people i pass in a day have seen me naked like that.....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Expose-Me Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2016-12-12
53 year old from Message me
Love being watched and exposed online being fully naked with face. Feel free to record and repost online. Chaturbate(pencildiick) and Skype.
jimbo225 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2011-03-15
40 year old homosexual from Australia
Love being watched. I like a no stress environment where we are just chatting online, except I am naked on cam. Hotter if the other person doesnt show.
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I like being watched. Two days ago a JIC bud watched me jack off while he was driving down the road. Today a guy in Florida watched me jack off while he showed me some exciting purenudism.com pics. I came for him. It was nice.

buck.steel69 on Skype.

Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
donkwrong Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2018-12-16
50 year old bisexual male
I love being naked and hard on camera while chatting with a bud as they take photos(screen grabs) and direct me. Creative, fun and easygoing
https://www.xtube.com/profile/donkwrong-62438591
HB2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2018-09-25
55 year old
In my home gym hard and having a quick wank in front of the mirror... Love being watched especially when I spurt
Canismajor966 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-11-09
58 year old bisexual from South Africa
Would like to engage some time.

Canis
Selflove is awesome
StrokeWhileWifeWorks Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2017-04-06
62 year old curious male from Florida
love watching here, can rarely show because wife is always in house, but sneaking a peek is very arousing
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
I LOVE being watched and especially letting girls that have never seen a foreskin in real life see and play with mine!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
mwmwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

167 posts since 2017-07-08
heterosexual male from herts
Mrs likes watching, so I keep doing it.
JackSwallow Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2018-10-19
51 year old heterosexual male from MD
My ex-wife likes to watch me jack and cum on my face. She talks dirty and makes me cum in my mouth sometimes. I love it!!
Selfsucker and selfswallower
Lateshift Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2009-11-30
63 year old
like being watched and watching.Something powerful about hard cock cumming.njgrave on skype
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
Got a chance to stop at adult book store last night. Went to the video booths. No glory holes or peep holes between so I fed $5.00 into the machine and found a frotting vid. I didn't close the door all the way and stood off to the side so I could watch the vid and be seen by anyone who passed by. With my cock out and jacking a couple guys just walked by but one stopped to watch. I looked right at him and he licked his lips and looked at my cock. I looked him in the eye and licked my lips then looked at his croch. He started rubbing himself through his pants and I could see he was hard. I moved close to the door and he reached in and started to stroke my cock and I started rubbing his cock. The attendant came and asked us to leave or they would call the cops. They had us on tape. Dam cameras. We left and as I was parked right in front of the door I motioned for him to get into the back seat of my SUV. He got in and I turned on a cum shot DVD that I had in the player so he could watch it in the back seat. I asked him if he wanted to find a more private place. He said yes and I drove to a parking lot, parked away from the other cars so that we could see if anyone was coming. I got into the back seat with him. He had his cock out and was stroking by this time so I wasted no time in getting mine out. We stroked each other for a bit then he asked if he could suck me. I didn't have to say yes I just offered my cock to him and he took it into his mouth. I was so horny by this time that it didn't take long for me to cum I told him I was coming and he just kept sucking, took my load into his mouth then came up and kissed me so I could taste it on his tongue. I kissed him hard them bent over and took his 6" cock into my mouth and sucked and licked him till he said he was going to cum. I took his load into my mouth held it and kissed him back so he could taste his. I've got a new jack-suck buddy.
daviid_1958 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2022-05-17
65 year old curious male from UK
I love watching. Feel free to get in touch to let me know when and how you'll be on (Whereby is my favourite) and I'll watch (assuming the wife is not about)
michaelt87 Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2014-09-02
45 year old heterosexual male
I love to be watched while I jerk off!
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who likes to be watched?