JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Biggest Cock You've Ever Seen
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
bill_l Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-06-22
32 year old
Last summer my parents hired a guy to power-wash the siding on their house, and I was lucky enough to be there at the time.

I think the guy was in his early 20s, about 5'11", blonde, blue eyes, well-built and very good looking. It was a hot day, and he was wearing a pair of cut-off bib overalls, no shirt and sneakers. At certain places around the house, he had to climb a ladder, and I'd stand on the ground looking right up his pant legs. I was surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear, and he had the most gorgeous, big, cut cock I have ever seen. I'm only guessing but I'd say he had about 7 thick inches, and it was soft.

Unfortunately, he washed the house in one day, and his girl friend picked him up, when he was finished.

Since that day, I've had many great jackoff sessions fantasizing about how much bigger his cock would get when it was hard and what I could do with it to please him and myself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Many years back i was working at a trade show in Atlanta and was sharing a room with a co-worker i had heard he had a real monster of a cock just gossip i thought
I woke up one night to go pee and noticed the bathroom light on the door was open slightly and i could see my room mates reflection in the large mirror he was standing in front of the sink with his cock in hand still soft it was very impressive maybe 8-9"it took him no time to get a full blown hardon it was massive i had heard as much as 14"im pretty sure it was at least that and he was able to cum pretty quick and shot a mammoth load a couple of feet and hit the mirror
I sneeked back into my bed waited for him to get settled and then went to pee i actually saw him do it again a few nights later amazing
Unregistered ?

ive hooked with a friend and his gf for 3 somes. his dick was as thick as a beer can and almost 8'' long. looked weird cause he is around 5'5'' and im 6'4''
Unregistered ?

I used to travel with my boss in the summer. We were both married at the time and in Toronto. After an evening of some heavy drinking and flirting with some very hot chicks we went back to the hotel and hung in his room drinking some more.
We began talking about the girls we were flirting with and how horny they made us. Without warning he started massaging his cock as we talked. I joined in and without talking about it we both pulled our cocks out and pounded them while talking about cunts we had fucked. His cock was about 11 inches long and 6 thick. I am very happy with my cock but his was so amazingly huge. We ended up jacking a few more times when we traveled but it also led to us sharing a few cunts over the years when out of town.
JohnTheHorse Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-08-10
52 year old bisexual male
I have a very large penis; about 6-7 flaccid and nearly 11" erect, 6.5 around. Its extremely rare for me to see anyone my size, but it has happened a few times. About 8 years ago when I lived in San Francisco I belonged to a gym where I saw two guys in my league. One was a very dark skinned African American guy who I became friendly with on an acquaintance when I would see him working out. We'd say hello, chit chat, etc. Never knew him outside the gym. The showers in the gym were set up as a door leading to a single room with 4 shower stall on each side and a sauna and steam and the opposite end. One day after my work out I took a shower and as I was drying off saw this guy come out of the steam room nude on his way to a shower stall. The only thing was had a huge huge huge penis. Probably my size, don't think he was hard, but flaccid or semi. Before I mention the other guy I saw I should say that this gym (Gold's) had a reputation for being very gay and the showers notorious for guys jacking off in the sauna and steam (though I never did). One day after a shower I was in the sauna, 3 other guys in there, all behaving themselves. This latin guy comes in, tatts, good shape and sits on the bench. Flaccid he was huge, had a PA, and big sac. As he is sitting on the bench he starts to grow. Things were getting cruisy I guess. We he gets up, his full mast, probably 11-12" x 7, big curve to the left I think. Just goes to show for those who doubt the existence of huge ones, they DO exist.
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
John your huge
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Unregistered ?

my brothers right before i sucked him off
Unregistered ?

Living in New York City back in late nineties and early '00s, I was on a tight budget and visited the city recreation centers in Manhattan. I was always hoping to catch some hot cock swaying around. Once on a Saturday I travelled far out of my way from Astoria to the Recreation Center 59, near Bellevue Hospital. This place was so old and decrepit, but I loved everything about the place. The locker room had a big communal shower, no dividers. I made sure I bailed on my routine when a half dozen guys took off for the locker room. Wowsa. A bunch of brothers were in the communal shower stroking away on flashlight length and width cocks. I was so turned on by the whole experience I had to turn around to conceal my excitement. Completely memorable cock. love
GingaCap87 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2009-02-01
36 year old bisexual
i've come across some cocks in my time that have amazed me!

In the gym once, big open changing area, i was dressed, doing up my shoes when a guy stands next to me, he drops his shorts just as i bring my head up and soft this thing must have been 8" uncut, i had to stop myself from staring.

On a training course, found myself in a communal shower with a bunch of guys from my course, shower was mandartory because of what we had just gone through.
I walk in, take my shower and as i do cast my eye around, two lads caught it.
First one, skinny kid, his was long! but thin, about 7" soft, it looked big but very skinny.
the other guy, bit of a tool, he had this thick uncut cock, i think he had a semi to be honest, but when i saw it, i knew thats where he got his confidence from!

Unregistered ?

My last boyfriend before I met my husband, was well endowed and still the biggest cock I've seen. He had a ten inch cock that was quite thick as well. When he shaved his pubes it looked bigger than ever. I could never get all of it in my mouth and it certainly took a while to get used to having it inside me. I still miss his cock but not him.
Unregistered ?

When i was about 8, i went to the local swimming baths. As i was getting packed up to leave two older teen guys sporting tents were staring into the open communal showers. I glanced around and could understand why they called it 'King Kong's Dong'. The guy in the showers had the thickest flaccid cock i've ever seen, probably the length of my arm as well. At that age i thought nothing of it until submitting this post 10 years later
GingerbreadMan Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-07-02
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
dude that's incredible
GingerbreadMan Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-07-02
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
Why did you have to conceal your excitement? If they were stroking, why couldn't you also?

ctpm said:
Living in New York City back in late nineties and early '00s, I was on a tight budget and visited the city recreation centers in Manhattan. I was always hoping to catch some hot cock swaying around. Once on a Saturday I travelled far out of my way from Astoria to the Recreation Center 59, near Bellevue Hospital. This place was so old and decrepit, but I loved everything about the place. The locker room had a big communal shower, no dividers. I made sure I bailed on my routine when a half dozen guys took off for the locker room. Wowsa. A bunch of brothers were in the communal shower stroking away on flashlight length and width cocks. I was so turned on by the whole experience I had to turn around to conceal my excitement. Completely memorable cock. love
Unregistered ?

GingerbreadMan said:
Why did you have to conceal your excitement? If they were stroking, why couldn't you also?

I was probably your age or just slightly younger when this went down, I was probably too shy to take action. Sad truth.
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
I do massage and manscaping part time for other fit and muscular guys so I get to see and touch plenty of bodies and cocks. I also offer to chart body measurements so they can see their gains if they workout. Smallest penis was 3" largest was 12.5" I could stroke smallest to largest without any problems. the 12.5 told me chicks were afraid of it and many guys would not suck him either. He enjoyed stroking very much. Very hard guy that was hard to stroke was 9" with a very pronounced curve. He told me chicks loved getting fucked by his curved bone. Im 8.5" cut. All sizes of cocks are hot to stroke and play with.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Biggest Cock You've Ever Seen