JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife or GF know you have jacked with a buddy?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Fistlvr Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-05-08
51 year old bisexual male from Edmonton Alberta Canada
My wife knows about my 2 jack buds. She even lets me show them naked pictures of her that we jack off to. The 3 of us have a session set up for tonight that we are going to stroke off to pictures of my wife. I can't wait. Hard just thinking about it. cock
Into sharing wife pics? My kik is fistlvr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife and I used to be members of a couple nudist clubs. One of them was a "pretty much by the book of rules club."
The other was more of a "swingers group".
We enjoyed both of them. We took two different couples with us to our "by the book" club and twice took my secretary and her husband, to the swingers group. My wife admitted that she wanted to fuck the other guy, and she told my secretary that she was damn sure I wanted to do the same with her.
As the old expression goes, " a great time was had by all."
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

My gf knows I have a jacking buddy.
baulch21 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-03-12
66 year old curious from Sussex, UK
In my early teens I was invited to join two of my friends in mutual wanking (and I expect more) but never plucked up the courage to join in. Looking back I wish I had now.... did my experimenting with my sis... but that's a story for a different chat room I think!
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
No, I keep it secret from my current wife. I have learned from my mistakes.

The first girlfriend I had sex with, long into the relationship, I told her that I let a buddy suck my cock once, years before. She freaked out, thought I was disgusting, and 'had no control over my urges'. Good thing I didn't tell her that I let him do it regularly over a two-year period! Or that I later found a jacking buddy who eventually sucked and fucked me several times....

With my first wife, I thought she should know my past, and I wanted to get it all off my chest. That was another big mistake! While she didn't think it was disgusting, she constantly feared I would someday decide I was gay and leave her.

So with my current wife, while she has a healthy attitude about sex and homo and bi sex in general, I'm pretty sure she would not like to hear of my interest in (and experiences with) cocks. So I have no plans to ever tell her about it. We have a good sex life and like some kinky things (I occasionally eat her asshole, and use toys on her). But she is still rather 'vanilla' for the most part, and I'm not going to risk getting a bad reaction to it again! It will be my horny little secret.

I haven't had a JO/suck bud for many years, and if I did somehow ever acquire one again, I would NOT tell my wife!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
JackMakokov said:
Honestly, I didn't tell my wife for years. I hoped that she might be turned on by it but worried that she would be disgusted by it.

She was neither. She treated it like no big deal at all and said "Yeah, that's a normal thing. Most guys do that.". She thought I was crazy to think she would be upset about it but she was not at all turned on by it.

Much the same here. After many years, I told mine about my fooling around with my college roommate. Her reaction could be boiled down to, "And...?" But, I also know that she privately told a friend of hers, and was a bit more uneasy about it than she let on.

So, she's unaware I've done it since college, or that I'm trying to find a good jack/suck/maybe fuck buddy.
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
no fucking way
str8 mwm
Unregistered ?

Yes. We have both talked about our teen sex life. Most guys have Jacked with another guy as teen. She wanted to hear details of my play. And I told her all. She had masturbated with her friends and even eaten pussy when 16
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
If I ever got that Lucky I'd probably have to BRAG about it --- :-)
skibud Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-06-06
33 year old bisexual male from Victoria, Australia
Honesty is important to us so yes she knows about me jacking with mates and I'm very lucky she is supportive of me. I mentioned the idea of doing a jack off tribute with someone to pictures of her gorgeous D-cup titties and she liked the idea!
Unregistered ?

had a girlfriend who was totally ok with it and we even had a profile on here for a while. Did a couple of audio broadcasts on skype of us having sex and invited whoever. Those were fun times.
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
Yes I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend who I can share my sexuality with (to a degree) and she knows that I have jacked with other guys in the past, but is unaware that I still do that (or will start back up when it is safe to do so due to the current pandemic thing).
Jackinmad1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2016-09-11
64 year old bisexual male from Uk north east England
I have been sucking my wifes best friends hubby for years. She hadnt a clue until the day she found pic on my phone of my cock halfwsy down his throat. Not happy
Unregistered ?

Yes, she does, bless her.

She's an innocent in these things and doesn't notice the various women who come on to her too.
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
I told my ex as we were comparing our bi sides, she just got offered while I (having gone first) told her I got my dick sucked and fucked a guy. With my current I'm keeping my mouth shut, mainly because its her brother
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife or GF know you have jacked with a buddy?