JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Straight G0ys?
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
lollii Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2018-11-12
61 year old curious male from UK
User posted imageThis is a guy: User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

hot as hellUser posted image
Utterly perverted. Chestless (but legal) fetish
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I consider my self straight but I like to jerk off a hard cock and I'll take a blow job from any face without a beard. I've had a cock in my mouth once, just to see what it was like. It was OK but I won't go out of my way to suck another one. I've fucked another mans ass twice and it felt great but again, I won't go out of my way for it.
I like to play with my cock!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
ChefYaz said:
I consider my self straight but I like to jerk off a hard cock and I'll take a blow job from any face without a beard. I've had a cock in my mouth once, just to see what it was like. It was OK but I won't go out of my way to suck another one. I've fucked another mans ass twice and it felt great but again, I won't go out of my way for it.

I think that if I fucked your tight virgin ass once, you would be going out of your way begging me to fuck you again and again. You would forget that you consider yourself straight.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

I consider myself str8. married, kids, the whole deal. I've never looked at any guy with any romantic/emotional anything. Just never have. No biggy.

And I've had a couple of JO buddies when I was younger, from my teen years, one of which lasted into the early twenties. And those buddies and I experimented, played with each other, and progressed to mutual sucking, some small amount of anal, finishing each other off in a variety of ways...

and although I can say that those experiences were incredibly hot and horny, and even their memory after all these years makes me crazy horny, and I'd like to re-experience them...

but it's not like I'd like to try it somewhere else, or with someone else... it was the raw lust of the moment, getting each other's rocks off... literally giving each other a hand with our horniness...

still consider myself str8, as I've never looked at a guy and thought 'man, I'd like for him to blow me (or vice versa)' but if I had a chance and came across any of the JO buds from my youth, I'd blow and be blown in a heartbeat...

is that bi? curious? dunno. don't care. but thanks to social media, at least I've been able to reconnect with one JO bud from the past. He's in exactly the same boat as me. Married, kids, not into guys. but chatting about the old times has us considering the possibility of getting together and doing some 'reminiscing' about the past... (we've already discussed what we'd do to each other if it happens...)

Having said that, some of you have great looking cocks fromm your profiles.... and yeah, looking at them makes me crazy fucking horny... Again, bi? curious? dunno. don't care. not really looking to find someone new at this stage, (and the trust thing would be HUGE...) but if I could reconnect with an old bud... I'd be naked in a New York minute... and blowing a load in two.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Sounds like me a lot not really into guys don't drool over them , feel romantic or anything just like the cock. Would be interested in jacking a good friend off and if I knew him well enough sucking too. It's all about making a guys cock feel good and vice versa.
No cum is wasted.
Unregistered ?

Gay here and TOTALLY got a thing for str8 guys who want to experiment.
Str8 dudes, check out my profile and HMU if interested.
Chill discreet bro here.
Anyway31 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2018-07-31
59 year old bisexual male from Florida
feel the same way no attraction to men but love sucking cock and getting fucked cum and go its just a sex thing for me so call it what u will
love to stroke and edge my cock and the nice protien shot at the end
Unregistered ?

Str8 guy here that love women.I am not interested in giving handjob or blowjob. I think it's so hot JO with another bud. We can just cum on ourselves, on pics, on each other or in some sexy panties. If my bud wanted to stroke me or suck me when I am warmed up, I'd let him have my cock and cum.
Unregistered ?

There are not many true bisexual men, but there are los of men who will tolerate sex with a man if they cant find a woman. Nothing wrong with either.
I find i prefer my women to e very feminine and my men to be very manly
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:
I think that if I fucked your tight virgin ass once, you would be going out of your way begging me to fuck you again and again. You would forget that you consider yourself straight.

I have a sensitive ass. When i lost my virginity I actually had an orgasm. Not repeated that often since but I get close every time.
Unregistered ?

738 said:
Anyone lusting for cock might like this:

http://www.mycircle.tv/700-69342-72

Great stuff here man. Thanks!

Anyone want to wank to this together w/mics on HMU.
Unregistered ?

Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
Hot stuff....
I live to edge & goon

Anyone lusting for cock might like this:
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Worth a thought!
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Straight G0ys?