JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Straight G0ys?
Page: < prev  of 10  
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
In my humble opinion (which I definitely won't force on anyone), you are bi if you're physically/sexually attracted to members of the same sex as yourself as well as the opposite sex. Even if you'd never act on that attraction, and/or have no romantic interest in the same sex, you are still bi. I've always viewed my sexuality as a bit of an anomaly, in that though I am sexually attracted to men as well as women, I've never actually had a gay fantasy, as in man on man sexual/romantic activity. Any time I've envisioned myself being with a man sexually and/or romantically, I'm always a girl in those fantasies. And not a trans girl with a cock, but a biological female. I've just never found any kind of homosexual activity to be remotely arousing or stimulating to me whatsoever. I would still describe myself as bi though, as I am sexually attracted to both sexes, even though I only experience arousal for heterosexual activity. Like I said, an anomaly. lol
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
Well said. There are a few guys on here that hang on to their heterosexual label that post about anything but. Who are they fooling? Lol
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
Open2funn Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2023-05-26
43 year old homosexual male from New York
Lovecock said:
Well said. There are a few guys on here that hang on to their heterosexual label that post about anything but. Who are they fooling? Lol

There's only one fool I see here, lol
Who cares if straight guys like cock? It's not like I'm insecure about my sexuality or anything.
Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Straight G0ys?