JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » (older) married guys for chat how we masturbate our about hairy pussies
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

My wife has a beautiful hairy pussy and arsecrack. I'm, looking to show her pics to a guy in same room mutual jo situation. Probably giving him a hand into her panties at the end. If you're southern UK and can host a session, I'd love to hear from you.

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
mrmanuk Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-05-05
50 year old curious male from Merseyside UK
Hi 44 married man Merseyside uk, love to chat about wife's and women we know
Local wank buddies wanted - wife chat - kik - remouk2001
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mrmanuk Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-05-05
50 year old curious male from Merseyside UK
Anyone local to meet up and chat in person, show pics etc, wank
Local wank buddies wanted - wife chat - kik - remouk2001
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
Mmmmmmmmm
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
CompulsiveWanker said:
My wife has a beautiful hairy pussy and arsecrack. I'm, looking to show her pics to a guy in same room mutual jo situation. Probably giving him a hand into her panties at the end. If you're southern UK and can host a session, I'd love to hear from you.

User posted image

Please post again
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
One evening in 1973, my wife Bibi and I had my secretary Tina and her husband Paul, over for supper. I was not expecting it, but the conversation quyickly of a very sexual nature, which was just fine for the 4 of us. Bibi was the first to take off her shirt and bra and let Paul and Tina see her 40DD tits. Then Tina showed off her little 34BB boobs and in just moments, Paul and I had shed our shorts too. Paul was suddenly in love with Bibi's tits and I couldn't keep my mouth off Tina pert little nipples on her 34B boobs. Once we got to the point of all our underwear hitting the floor, we let nature take it's course and our cocks were quickly finding their way into the other ones mates. No one was worried about pregnancy and we filled our others mates with gobs of our cum. That was just the one time happening, but I know that Paul would have loved to have gotten into Bibi again as I did to with Tina too.
Dickguy
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi
Last night I masturbated in bed imaging three women I know
Nothing special. I just imagined them standing with the hairy patches between their legs poking out. I imagined the sound of their voices. Those hairy cunts drive just me nuts, and keep on giving me daily masturbation pleasure. If that is also for you (and you respect the privacy of the women) please contact me.
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Both my sister and mom had full bushes when I was growing up. I peeked as much as I could and worked my cock all the time .
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Personals » (older) married guys for chat how we masturbate our about hairy pussies