JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » 50yo Asian Wife for your opinion, nasty talk, tribute etc.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Sorry I love her 50yo body but for those who love big tits, they aren't very big guys.
Ceebukowski2 said:
Looks great so far. May we see her tits please?

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

A couple of guys have pm'd me nasty stuff but love to hear it here publicly. If your not ok, that's fine I'd still love to hear by email. Nastier the better raceplay is ok..
Unregistered ?

Hmm, no replies this time. You guys like bigger boobs huh?
Unregistered ?

Having a Pinay wife myself, I must say that yours looks good enough to eat. Would love to suck those tits while fingering her puki. After she's cum on my hand I'd stick my dick in her mouth a while before tit fucking her and ending with a good doggy pounding.
Unregistered ?

Mmmm sounds like we should sandwich them together and take turns wink
Manto Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2017-06-06
69 year old heterosexual male from the Balkans
Congrats: your wife is extremely fuckable! (And those tits aren't small at all by my standards.) She totally deserves to be fucked, filled with spunk, then fucked again by other cocks. Both holes at once. Then I'd like to see pictures of the result, with her arse and cunt both dripping with jizz.
Free the imagination!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I agree, she needs to be gangbanged like an Asian party favor.
Manto said:
Congrats: your wife is extremely fuckable! (And those tits aren't small at all by my standards.) She totally deserves to be fucked, filled with spunk, then fucked again by other cocks. Both holes at once. Then I'd like to see pictures of the result, with her arse and cunt both dripping with jizz.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » 50yo Asian Wife for your opinion, nasty talk, tribute etc.