JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » AT THE GYM
Page: of 1  
Frank13funh0u5e Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2016-08-04
48 year old
Yesterday afternoon i really believe i watched a guy jerk off in one of the shower rooms. Big buff bald black guy. The water wqs going in the shower room and the door was closed but i could see he was sitting on the shower chair and his legs were splayed out. I could see his shadow and there was a steady constant motion to it. I was enthralled and watched, convinced of what i was seeing. Every so often the shadow would pause or change pace, and after a bit the toes curled and the leg spasmed, i knew he had juat shot his load. He got up to shower and i went to do my workout. I saw him leave maybe 15 mins later and i put up an ad on craigslist offering to watch or help with his next session. It was hot to see even that much, i love to watch.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Frank13funh0u5e said:
Yesterday afternoon i really believe i watched a guy jerk off in one of the shower rooms. Big buff bald black guy. The water wqs going in the shower room and the door was closed but i could see he was sitting on the shower chair and his legs were splayed out. I could see his shadow and there was a steady constant motion to it. I was enthralled and watched, convinced of what i was seeing. Every so often the shadow would pause or change pace, and after a bit the toes curled and the leg spasmed, i knew he had juat shot his load. He got up to shower and i went to do my workout. I saw him leave maybe 15 mins later and i put up an ad on craigslist offering to watch or help with his next session. It was hot to see even that much, i love to watch.

Sounds cool. To be honest I often think that when you half see things and your mind is filling in the gaps then it can be twice as hot as seeing it in full detail.
Unregistered ?

FUCK!!!
That sounded hot.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Frank13funh0u5e said:
Yesterday afternoon i really believe i watched a guy jerk off in one of the shower rooms. Big buff bald black guy. The water wqs going in the shower room and the door was closed but i could see he was sitting on the shower chair and his legs were splayed out. I could see his shadow and there was a steady constant motion to it. I was enthralled and watched, convinced of what i was seeing. Every so often the shadow would pause or change pace, and after a bit the toes curled and the leg spasmed, i knew he had juat shot his load.

I have seen this a few times and have done it several times....
at my currnt gym I have the chance to hook up to do it together in private showers with pretty good space
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I've seen it once or twice. Also, once when visiting Chicago I went to the gym close to the hotel. While in the steam room I saw two guys reaching under the others towel and rubbing their cocks. With the steam and everything I don't think they realized I could see what was happening. It was pretty damn hot to be honest.
rockhardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-03-02
111 year old
I used to go to the y often and one time when i was in the steam room i adjusted myself and noticed the guy across from me staring. So i would pretend to adjust more often. When i got up to leave he stayed in thwre. After i showered i went to piss and he stood beside me checking it out again. I didnt have time to play so i left. Well i posted a craigslist ad for him to come back and as luck would have it he did. Well same scenario but it was just the two of us in the steam room so i pulled it out and started rubbing it and then someone came in. So we took it to the showers and he got in across from me. So i offered him a show of jerki g my 8 inch cock until i shot a huge load against the shower wall lol. Good times!!
Frank13funh0u5e Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2016-08-04
48 year old
I did a craigslist ad, so far nothing. I love watching.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » AT THE GYM