JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I regularly wank to my friends' wives/ girlfriends, who else does it?
Page: of 1  
IShagEveryday Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2017-07-03
38 year old
Let me begin with this girl...my friend's wife. I love her face especially her sharp beautiful nose and her sexy body. The moment I see her pic, my cock gets rock hard...and then I have a nice wanking session. grin

http://tinypic.com/r/10f1f12/9

Like her? Wish to share your own experiences?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
She is hot for sure. I would guess that it is safe to say just about everyone busts a nut to friend's SOs now and again! I am certainly guilty of that! Facebook is an awesome thing to that end, amazing the pics people post that are quite walk worthy.
Unregistered ?

I often chat with some lucky husbands about their wives. They show me pics of them and we both chat about them and wank. They tell me that knowing I wank over their wives really makes them horny
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
I love this
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality

38 year old
your_humble_servant said:
I often chat with some lucky husbands about their wives. They show me pics of them and we both chat about them and wank. They tell me that knowing I wank over their wives really makes them horny

Oh, that's really cool. Wish I can tell my friends the same.
nackedguy Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-03-12
38 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, California, USA
Ya I wish too!
I wank to several of my wife's friends and mine too.
It's fav wanking session. Love to share them with others and jerk off together.
Like your girl there grin
IShagEveryday said:
Oh, that's really cool. Wish I can tell my friends the same.
Love to masturbate to several celebs and girls I know, skype - specialdreamz, personal meetups are fun.
Unregistered ?

Just one now although I had wanked over another. I also told them too. Now just one of my mates wife/gf i wank to. Her face an eyes... tits too at times get me. Wish had asked if she watch me... that cheating? Ha
Hornihubby Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2016-12-27
46 year old curious from Uk
Yeah Facebook great for this stuff, one of my friends get a regular dose and the sister-in-law gets a regular beating over as well.

38 year old
Very true...facebook is a great source to get pics of women you want to look at and masturbate.
Here are some pics of another friend's wife I regularly jerk off to. You may not believe I got these pics from my friend (her hubby) himself. He had sent me a wedding invite but I couldn't attend.
I had seen this girl just once with my friend before their wedding. She got me 'hard' instantly, right at the first look. I thought this was now a good chance to get her pics and start wanking on her regularly. I told my friend sorry for not attending his wedding and asked him if he could share some pics instead. So here they're!

http://i65.tinypic.com/2irkjfo.jpg

Wow, isn't she lovely? My friend is happily fucking her. But what he isn't aware of is that there's another cock too that makes love to her (although virtually). grin
Unregistered ?

All the time Facebook is so good for it pm me and I've got a few id be happy to share winkcock
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I regularly wank to my friends' wives/ girlfriends, who else does it?