JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever used traction devices for cock growth?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So lately I somehow came across a page talkign about penis traction devices...basically a kind of frame that you strap your junk into and it stretches it out. You're supposed to do it daily for weeks/months, and it's meant to give permanent gains due to microtears of tissue that are then repaired (so like bodybuilding for your dick lol)

I googled it and, whilst there are no studies confirming they're legit, I found an article by the NHS talking about how it's actually one of/the most promising penis extension method in terms of results and low risk. It seems it's like jelqing, minus the potential to rupture the veins in your dick....

Have any of you heard of or used these before? What are your thoughts on them?

http://www.bondara.co.uk/proedge-extender

http://www.bondara.co.uk/pro-plus-extender
Add a reply Quote this post
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
Okay, I can't recall the last time I responded to one of the thread topics here, but this time I just can't resist. Penis extenders, huh? Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but .... you're 24 and your "junk" is about as big, or long, or fat, or not, as it's gonna' be. You might see a slight, ever so slight, bit of growth in the next year or so, but it'll be hardly noticeable. It's your cock, so enjoy it, use it, pamper it, show it to your friends, give it a name, and just get used to the idea that you've just about reached the finish line of cock growth. Regardless of it's "size", it's still a thing of beauty. All the "horse hung", and "long dong" stuff just isn't worth the time it takes to get all hung up in it. And absolutely do not (!) send your hard earned money off for some "miracle" thing that won't work. Just get that sucker out and enjoy what you have.
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bigolly said:
Okay, I can't recall the last time I responded to one of the thread topics here, but this time I just can't resist. Penis extenders, huh? Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but .... you're 24 and your "junk" is about as big, or long, or fat, or not, as it's gonna' be. You might see a slight, ever so slight, bit of growth in the next year or so, but it'll be hardly noticeable. It's your cock, so enjoy it, use it, pamper it, show it to your friends, give it a name, and just get used to the idea that you've just about reached the finish line of cock growth. Regardless of it's "size", it's still a thing of beauty. All the "horse hung", and "long dong" stuff just isn't worth the time it takes to get all hung up in it. And absolutely do not (!) send your hard earned money off for some "miracle" thing that won't work. Just get that sucker out and enjoy what you have.

aha thanks, appreciate it razz but this does seem a bit tempting as I've seen a lot of positive reviews on these things.....a man can hope (with fingers crossed, saying please, please, please)
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever used traction devices for cock growth?