JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging tips to last longer
Page: < prev  of 2  
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Str8_Bob said:
Nice description of the state in which you are at an extended level of sexual arousal that erases all conscious stimuli except sex, and all you are is your cock and your balls. I know the feeling of first wondering if a cock could explode from the pressure I'm feeling in it, and then all there is that I'm aware of is a big rock hard cock and large super sensitive balls. It's almost a self-hypnotic state, and it's probably what suggestible people feel when they are experiencing deliberately induced sexual hallucinations in erotic hypnotism. I do know the hallucination that my cock has gotten MUCH bigger and longer, and I'm on the edge of the Point of No Return.

I do know that when endorphin levels are off the charts and in addition to other brain chemicals, whenever excessive stimulation occurs, can lead to goonie-ness are very similar to cocaine/crystal type zone outs (been there) that can simulate these "highs" but not quite like a delayed orgasm.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
start and stop masturbation ritual . causing immense frustrating stopping sperm flow before PONR before orgasm. practicing edging outdoors forcing the complet nakde masculine body to exercise up to 57 partial ejaculations . the complete naked male body is "edged" by cold air in a cold moonlight night somewhere outdoors. it is a tough experience for the male nipples and areolas and skin of the male body. after a long edging session the naked masculine body is shivering from cold. this is very frustrating for the male body.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Ok here's a tip, lately when I can feel my self getting closer and closer to PNR on each successive round of stroking I change positions and that seems to act like a reset. So if laying on back for a couple hours and its getting too close for comfort I stand up for a couple of rounds then switch to on my knees, then one foot on bed one on the floor, etc. This has really helped to stretch out my edging sessions. Enjoy.strokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

jack1566hard said:
Ok here's a tip, lately when I can feel my self getting closer and closer to PNR on each successive round of stroking I change positions and that seems to act like a reset. So if laying on back for a couple hours and its getting too close for comfort I stand up for a couple of rounds then switch to on my knees, then one foot on bed one on the floor, etc. This has really helped to stretch out my edging sessions. Enjoy.strokestrokestroke

Laying on back. Standing. Going on your knees. One foot on bed, one on floor. All in the course of one session?

I salute you master craftsman!
Hard_Wick Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2018-01-02
63 year old heterosexual male
My experience as a long time edger

How Edging Can Cause Desentization in Men
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging tips to last longer